Orleans County Map and Links
Studio Links and Directions are below the map.
Spring Open Studio Weekend 2016 May 28 & 29
Links to the individual studios and galleries on this map are listed below.
Look for asterisk (*) to find pages that have more information and pictures of artwork.
Regional Information Centers
D. Miller's Thumb - 14 Breezy Ave, Greensboro VT 05841. (802) 533-2045.
- 39. Hugo Mesa Studio - Hugo Mesa. Woodcarved doors, furniture, mirrors, mantels. 673 West Hill Rd, Craftsbury VT 05826. (802) 586-7537. Travel north on Rte 14 from Hardwick to Craftsbury, about 10 miles. After you pass the sign for Craftsbury on the right, you will see a farm on the left. Turn left at the farm onto West Hill Rd, pass two camps on either side of the road. Continue heading up the hill for about 0.5 miles. #673 will be the first black mailbox on the left.
- 40. Mill Village Pottery - Lynn Flory. Unique functional and collectible pottery and tiles. 6 Mill Village Rd, Craftsbury Common VT 05827. (802) 586-9971. Travel 1 mile north of Craftsbury Common toward the Outdoor Center. At the bend, go straight onto Wylie Hill Rd. Studio is on the immediate right. Coming south on Rte 14, turn left onto N Craftsbury Rd and go 1.3 miles. Turn left onto Mill Village Rd. Studio is the first building on the road.
- 41. David Brown Woodworking - David Brown. Turned wooden bowls, plates. PO Box 15, Craftsbury Common VT 05827. (802) 586-9625. Studio location: 91 Young Rd. In Craftsbury village, turn east at the church onto Creek Rd. Travel about 0.5 mile to a fork in the road and go left onto King Farm Rd. Travel another 0.5 mile to the first intersection and take a right onto Young Rd. We are the first driveway on the left.
- 42. *Judy B. Dales - Art quilts, wallhangings, curvilinear designs. PO Box 166, 2254 Craftsbury Rd, Greensboro VT 05841. (802) 533-7733. From Willey's Store in the center of Greensboro, take Wilson Street north out of town. Bear left onto Craftsbury Rd. Travel 2.5 miles, passing Highland Lodge on right, Gebbie Rd on right and North Shore Rd on left. After sugar house and beaver swamp, find driveway for #2254 on right. Sign with name and number on tree. From the north, leave East Craftsbury village, travel south on Craftsbury Rd for 3 miles. After cresting the hill, watch for yellow sign on left indicating driveway for #2254.
- 43. Krinshaw Studios - Vanessa Compton. Mixed media collage, clothing, ceramics. 102 Cook Hill Rd, Greensboro VT 05841. (802) 533-7068. Traveling north into Hardwick on Rte 14, go straight through the town's yellow light, bear left at the laundramat and turn right at the Hardwick police station onto Church St. Follow Church St which becomes Center Rd, for about 6 miles until you come to a four way intersection. Turn left onto Lake Rd and go for about 1 mile. Turn left onto Cook Hill Rd. Turn right at the first driveway and park at the end.
- 44. *Louise Arnold - Plein air and studio paintings, landscapes. PO Box 301, 267 Breezy Ave, Greensboro VT 05841. (802) 533-9224. Located next door to the Lakeview Inn on Breezy Ave in Greensboro.
- 45. Jennifer Ranz - Greensboro Barn. Jennifer Ranz. Pottery, porcelain jewelry, sculpture, watercolors. 491 Country Club Road, Greensboro VT 05841. (802) 533-9281. In Hardwick, from Rte 15 (Main St) bear left at laundromat, go over bridge and up a small hill. Turn right onto Church St. Follow this road, which turns into Center Rd, about 6 miles. When the speed limit reduces to 30, before Greensboro Village, take a sharp right onto Country Club Rd. Go 0.5 mile past the golf club. The Greensboro Barn is visible on the left.