Orange County Map and Links
Studio Links and Directions are below the map.
Spring Open Studio Weekend 2016 May 28 & 29
Regional Information Center
- 88. Robert Chapla, Artist - Robert Chapla. Seasonal, varied, bold, semi-abstract landscape paintings. 580 Fuller Rd, Newbury VT 05051. (802) 429-2051. On I-91 take exit 16 for Bradford. Take Rte 5 north for 7 miles to the town of Newbury. Across from the general store, turn left on Chapel St. In two blocks this becomes Scotch Hollow Rd. Continue for 7 miles on Scotch Hollow Rd, and bear left at the Y on Newbury Center Rd. Go 0.5 mile and turn left onto North Rd. Go 0.5 mile and turn right onto Fuller Rd. Travel 0.5 mile on Fuller Rd and look for the sign, Hidden Springs Studio. Turn right up the driveway and find the studio in the barn.
- 89. Newbury Arts. Enchanting mix of fine artwork. PO Box 154, Newbury VT 05051. (802) 431-7111. Location: First Congregational Church Vestry, 4915 Main St South, Newbury VT 05051. Find us on the main street in Newbury.
- 90. Red House Studio
- 91. *Kingdom Moon Rugs - Delsie Hoyt. Rugs, braided, contemporary, traditional, unique. 3428 Middlebrook Rd, Fairlee VT 05045. (802) 333-9717. From I-91 southbound take exit 15, Fairlee, and turn right onto Rte 5S. Travel for 2.4 miles, then turn right onto Rte 244W. Travel for 4 miles and turn right onto Middlebrook Rd. Travel about 3 miles to the studio. From I-91 northbound, take exit 14, Thetford, turn left onto Rte 113 W. Travel 6.4 miles, then turn right onto Rte 244 E. Travel 1.6 miles, turn left onto Middlebrook Rd and travel 3 miles to the studio.
- 92. Romulus Craft - Ikuzi Teraki and Jeanne Bisson. Handcrafted functional, sculptural, contemporary porcelain. 8495 VT Rte 110, Washington VT 05675. (802) 685-3869. From Barre, head east on Rte 302. At the roundabout in East Barre, turn right and then take the next left onto Rte 110 and continue south to Washington Village, about 5 miles. Go through the village of Washington, continuing south on Rte 110 towards Chelsea for about 4.5 miles. We are located on the left hand side in a long wooden building.
- 93. Gabriel Glasss - Gabriel Cole. Brilliantly colored, crystal clear, hand blown glass. 264 Cedar Swamp Rd, Williamstown VT 05679. (802) 752-6519. From Rte 14 in Williamstown, go up Meadow St, past Poulin Lumber (Ace Hardware) about 1 mile. Take the second right on to Martin Rd. Travel about 1 mile to a four way intersection. Turn right onto Baptist St. One mile from there on the left is my driveway, marked Cedar Swamp Rd. Go to the top of the hill, and my studio is in the red barn. From South Barre, go past Hannafords and take a left onto Middle road. Go about 1.5 miles to Graniteville. At the playground, bear right onto Baptist St. Travel for about 3 miles passing straight through two, 4 way, intersections. Look for my driveway on the left marked Cedar Swamp Road. Go to the top of the hill. My studio is in the red barn.
- 94. Lone Wolf Studio - Jyl Emerson. Paintings of animals and nature with Native American influence. 56 Chelsea Rd, Brookfield VT 05036. (802) 522-2156. From Brookfield, travel east on Rte 65 until it ends in VT Rte 14. Go south 0.1 mile to a left hand turn onto East Hill Rd. Travel 1.8 miles to where East Hill turns into Chelsea Road and veers right. At this point, turn right into a long tree lined driveway. Watch for a sign reading "Private drive-no outlet" at driveway entrance. See the horse barn and pasture on your left. Continue up the drive where it will take you to a log cabin on left.
- 95. Melanie Considine Fine Art Photography - Black and white, hand colored, and alternative process photographs. 27 N. Main St, Randolph VT 05060. (802) 565-8296. From I-89, take exit 4 and follow Rte 66 west toward Randolph. At the stop sign, follow Rte 12 S to Main St and find me at Art of Vermont, 27 N Main.
- 96. Art of Vermont - Pottery, painting, photography, jewelry, sculpture. 27 Main St, Randolph VT 05060. (802) 565-8296. From I-89, take exit 4 and follow Rte 66 W toward Randolph. Bear left onto Rte 12S, also Main St, and find the gallery on the left.
- 97. White River Craft Center - Kimball House. Photography, weaving, woodworking. 50 Randolph Ave, Randolph VT 05060. (802) 728-8912. Take I-89 exit 4 and go west (downhill) on Rte 66 for 2.5 miles to the stop sign. After Cumberland Farms, bear left onto Rte 12, and into Randolph. At the end of the downtown block, turn left onto Merchant's Row, go through the stop sign and straight ahead onto Randolph Avenue. The White River Craft Center is on the hill straight ahead.