Orange County Map and Links
Studio Links and Directions are below the map.
Spring Open Studio Weekend 2017 May 27 & 28
Regional Information Center
- 72. Marcia Hammond. Handwoven clothing, oil paintings, silk. 3 Montgomery Road, East Randolph VT 05041. (802) 276-3539. Located just off Rte 14 in East Brookfield VT, take exit 4 on I-89, and travel north on Rte 66 to the junction with Rte 14. Turn left onto Rte 14 and travel about 3.7 miles to its junction with Montgomery Rd.
- 73. Romulus Craft - Ikuzi Teraki and Jeanne Bisson. Handcrafted functional, sculptural, contemporary porcelain. 8495 VT Rte 110, Washington VT 05675. (802) 685-3869. From Barre, head east on Rte 302. At the roundabout in East Barre, turn right and then take the next left onto Rte 110 and continue south to Washington Village, about 5 miles. Go through the village of Washington, continuing south on Rte 110 towards Chelsea for about 4.5 miles. We are located on the left hand side in a long wooden building.
- 74. Kingdom Moon Rugs - Delsie Hoyt. Rugs, braided, contemporary, traditional, unique. 3428 Middlebrook Rd, Fairlee VT 05045. (802) 333-9717. From I-91 southbound take exit 15, Fairlee, and turn right onto Rte 5S. Travel for 2.4 miles, then turn right onto Rte 244W. Travel for 4 miles and turn right onto Middlebrook Rd. Travel about 3 miles to the studio. From I-91 northbound, take exit 14, Thetford, turn left onto Rte 113 W. Travel 6.4 miles, then turn right onto Rte 244 E. Travel 1.6 miles, turn left onto Middlebrook Rd and travel 3 miles to the studio.
- 75. Jeffrey Gale Basketmaker - Jeffrey Gale. Traditional white ash baskets, made by hand. Box 84, 72 Old City Falls Rd Strafford VT 05072. (802) 333-3134. In Strafford, from Justin Smith Morrill highway, turn onto Old City Falls Branch. Travel for about 0.7 mile to the studio.
- 76. Zug Glass Studio - Janet Zug. Handblown glass, demonstrations and sales. 168 Dickerman Hill, Tunbridge VT 05038. (802) 738-9602. From I-89 take exit 2 at Sharon and turn left off the exit and right onto Rte 14 N. Go 6 miles to Rte 110 in South Royalton. Turn onto Rte 110 across from the S. Royalton Bridge. Go north for 8.5 miles to Dickerman Hill Rd. on the left. Turn left and travel for 1.5 miles up this gravel road to my driveway on the right. From E. Randolph, take exit 4 on I-89 and turn up the hill on Rte 66 and travel to a T with a stop sign. Go right onto Rte 14 in E. Randolph. Go less than a mile to a left onto Chelsea Mtn Rd. and travel for 3 miles, up and over the hill. After the apex of the road, take the first right onto Dickerman Hill Rd. Travel on this gravel road for 1.5 miles to my driveway on the left.
- 77. White River Craft Center - Kimball House. Hosting Vermont Weavers Guild exhibit. 50 Randolph Ave, Randolph VT 05060. (802) 728-8912. Take I-89 exit 4 and go west (downhill) on Rte 66 for 2.5 miles to the stop sign. After Cumberland Farms, bear left onto Rte 12, and into Randolph. At the end of the downtown block, turn left onto Merchant's Row, go through the stop sign and straight ahead onto Randolph Avenue. The White River Craft Center is on the hill straight ahead.