A. Grand Isle Art Works - 259 Rte 2, Grand Isle VT 05458 (802) 378-4591
B. Frog Hollow Gallery -85 Church St, Burlington VT 05401 (802) 863-6458
Emile A. Gruppe Gallery - 22 Barber Farm Rd, Jericho VT 05465 (802) 899-321
1. Meta Strick Studio. Art dolls, paintings, ornaments, oddities. PO Box 235, Fairfield VT 05455. Studio Location: 460 Cronin Rd, Fairfield VT 05455. (802) 527-7846. From St Albans, go east on Rte 36 for about 6.7 miles to Fairfield Center. Turn left at Fairfield Center, onto North Rd. Travel about 3.7 miles. Turn left onto Pond Rd. Go one mile and turn right onto Cronin Rd, directly across from Reynolds Rd, and travel 0.5 mile. Bear right at the Y. Park in front of the log house and log studio.
2. Deskpets - Jason and Alissa Kenwood. Original welded metal crafts. 71 Lily Lane, Colchester VT 05446. (802) 899-0390. In Colchester on Rte 2A (Main St), travel to Lily Lane, the last road before the Colchester/ Essex town line). Number 71 is the 4th driveway on the left. It's a long driveway which goes down into the woods. Park on side of the driveway or on Lily Lane.
3. Julie Y. Baker Albright. Realistic classical oil paintings, prints. 75 Chapin Rd, Essex VT 05452. (802) 878-0644. At the light in Essex Center (junction of Rte 128 and Rte 15) turn onto Towers Rd. Turn, at the second right, onto Chapin Rd. Number 75 is the second house on the right about 1 mile up.
4. Rend'l Pottery - Irene Lederer LaCroix. Raku and saggar fired, pottery, sculpture and tiles. 62 Sawmill Rd, Jericho VT 05465. (802) 899-5546. Studio Location: Just over town line in Essex. In Jericho, on Rte 15 east travel one mile from the Old Red Mill and the sharp curve at Joe's Snack Bar on Rte 15. Turn left on Cilley Hill Rd at the Freedom Horse Farm (first left after the Jericho post office). Cross the one lane bridge and stay left at the fork (Hanley Lane). Travel to the Essex town line where the road becomes Sawmill Rd. My house is the brown cedar saltbox on the left exactly 2.3 miles from Rte 15. The studio is in the barn behind the house.
5. Gerald K. Stoner - Gerry Stoner. Whimsical, graceful, welded steel sculpture. 185 River Rd, Underhill VT 05489. (802) 324-3897. From Jolley's Store on Rte 15 in Jericho, travel toward River Rd. Take the first right onto River Rd and drive 1.9 miles. Find us in the blue farmhouse with red doors at 185 River Rd.
6. Starbird Pottery - Julie Keller. Nature inspired functional stoneware pottery. 28 Starbird Rd, Jericho VT 05465. (802) 858-9378. From The Old Red Mill in Jericho Village, continue east for 1.4 miles on VT Rte 15 to Packard Road on the right. Take your second right onto Starbird Rd. Stay right and travel to #28 on the right hand side of the road. Brown, cedar shingle sided house.
7. Katrina Allen Art - Katrina Allen. Vibrant, nature-inspired abstract paintings. 154 Orr Rd, Jericho VT 05465. (802) 899-3699. From Essex, take Rte 15 east to Jericho and go 1 mile past Jericho Elementary School. At Packard Rd, turn right, go 1 mile to Orr Rd and turn right. The studio is the third house on the right, just before Marcia Rosberg.
8. Emile A. Gruppe Gallery. Serving as headquarters for state maps and exhibits of local area artists. 22 Barber Farm Road, Jericho VT 05465. (802) 899-3211. On I-89 take exit 11 and go west very briefly on Rte 2. At the stoplight bear right onto Rte 117. Proceed 2.5 miles then turn right onto Barber Farm Road. Go 2.3 miles and the gallery is on your left in the barn complex behind a large white colonial farmhouse, six large solar panels in the field on the left.
9. Fairfield Farm Bowls - Toby Fulwiler. Classic hardwood bowls, lathe demonstration. 22 Barber Farm Road, Jericho VT 05465. (802) 827-3779. Toby will be doing Open Studio at the Emile A. Gruppe Gallery. Follow directions in that listing.
10. M E Sipe Photography - Michael Sipe. Large canvas photo images of water. 60 Wolf Lane, Richard VT 05477. (320) 493-1318. On Rte 2 at the traffic light in Richmond, turn onto Main St and follow to the Huntington Rd. Turn right onto the Hinesburg Rd and travel to Wild Apple Rd, (a total of about 2 miles from Richmond), near Fayes Corner. Turn left onto Wild Apple. You can see the white studio building from Hinesburg Rd.
11. Meinhardt Design, Inc - Jean Meinhardt. Hand-thrown porcelain pottery, micro-crystalline glazes. 202 Murray Drive, Richmond VT 05477. (802) 434-2409. From exit 11 on I-89, turn onto Rte 2 and travel east toward Richmond. Continue straight through the traffic light in Richmond and go about 3 miles. Look for a red barn on the right. Murray Drive is opposite the barn. Turn left onto Murray Drive and go to the top. Traveling west on Rte 2 from Waterbury, go 0.5 mile past Jonesville and see the red barn on the left, Murray Drive on the right. Go to the top of the drive.
12. Gordon Rowe. Ceramics both thrown and handbuilt. 239 Texas Hill Rd, Huntington VT 05462. (802) 881-3975. From Richmond, take the Huntington Rd about 6 miles to Texas Hill Road. Turn right on Texas Hill Rd, and the studio is up 0.33 mile on the left.
13. Daryl V. Storrs Artworks - Daryl Storrs. Landscapes, jewelry, woodcuts, pastels, color. 235 Bridge St, Huntington VT 05462. (802) 434-5040. From I-89 north or south, take Richmond exit 11. Go south on Rte 2 towards Richmond. At traffic light take a right onto Bridge Street. Go over RR tracks, river, and by Round Church (on the left). Bear right around corner. Go about 6.5 miles to Huntington. Pass Beaudry's Store and turn left onto Bridge St and cross the bridge. My house is the third on the left with the studio in the red barn next to the house.
14. Jessica Scriver Studio - Jessica Scriver. Satellite, map and biomorphic explorations. 2206 Greenbush Rd, Charlotte VT 05445. (802) 318-3228. From Shelburne Rd in Shelburne, turn right at the Shelburne Museum onto Bostwick Rd. Bostwick Rd will turn into Greenbush Rd. My studio is on the right about a half mile past the railroad bridge.
15. Ginny Joyner. Ginny Joyner. Antique farmhouse gallery with watercolor paintings. Classes too!. 2810 Greenbush Rd, Charlotte VT 05445. Traveling south on Rte 7, turn right onto Ferry Rd. in Charlotte. The studio is located just past the Old Brick Store, on the same side of the road, at the corner of Greenbush Rd and Ferry Rd. Look for a white farmhouse across from the clock at the Old Brick Store.
D. Art on Main - 25 Main St, Bristol VT 05443 (802) 453-4032
E. Brandon Artists Guild - 7 Center St (Rte 7) Brandon VT 05733. (802) 247-4956
F. Chaffee Arts Center - 16 South Main St Rutland VT 05701. (802) 775-0356
16. Ellen Spring Painted Silk - Ellen Spring. Dyed, painted, silk fiber wearables. 2476 Ireland Rd, Starksboro VT 05487. (802) 453-5538. From Bristol, travel north on Rte 116 for about 6 miles. Turn right onto Ireland Rd. Bear left at fork. Continue 2.5 miles. Studio is visible from road on the right. Blue mailbox, #2476.
17. Robert Compton Pottery - Robert Compton and Christine Homer. Handthrown functional and decorative pottery. 2662 N 116 Rd, Bristol VT 05443. (802) 453-3778. We are located 5 miles north from the village of Bristol on Rte 116.
18. Deborah Holmes Watercolors - Deborah Holmes. Watercolors, giclee prints and acrylagouache paintings. 24 Garfield St, Bristol VT 05443. (802) 453-8511. From the center of Bristol, turn north on North St, turn right on Garfield St at Almost Home. We are the fourth house on the left. Traveling south on Rte 116, turn onto North St. Turn left onto Garfield St, still the fourth house on the left.
19. Goldenrod & Jasper Co. - Katharine Bentley. Pottery and woven goods. 25 Mountain View St., Suite C. Bristol Vt 05443. (802) 238-6655. From Burlington or Middlebury travel on Rte 7 to its junction with Rte 17 east. Travel on Rte 17 to Bristol and turn right onto Mountain St, then left onto Mountain View St. Studio is located on the side of the building. Entrance is through the wooden fence. Parking is available in the gravel parking lot.
20. 7th Circle Glass Works - Kendra Schpok. Stained glass panels. 650 Quarry Rd, New Haven VT 05472. (802) 453-8480. At the junction of Rte 7 and Rte 17, take Rte 17 east toward Bristol. Go 1.4 miles and take a left onto North St. Go 1.1 miles and take a left onto Quarry Rd. Go 0.6 miles. Studio is the small wood building on the right at the bottom the hill.
21. Bryn Meadow Studio. Elysabethe, Libby' James. Paintings of farm animals and the rural landscape. 5 Green Meadow Acres, Vergennes VT 05491. (802) 373-7743. In Vergennes on Main Street in the middle of town (stone buildings area) turn on to Green St. Find the large ice cream cone which hangs at the corner. Go south on Green 0.4 mile to Green Meadow Acres. We are the third house on the left, a yellow house with green shutters. Follow signs.
22. Trillium Art & Beyond - Yinglei Zhang. Chinese painting and calligraphy, ceramic, stone and woodwork. 56 High St, Middlebury VT 05753. (802) 388-8229. High St is the street behind Swift House Inn. From Rte 7S, pass Methodist Church on your right, turn right at traffic light onto Stewart Lane. From Rte 7 N, turn left at traffic light onto Stewart Lane, turn left onto High St and travel to the end. Look for yellow Open Studio signs.
23. Alice Eckles Studio - Alice Eckles. Showing paintings at Golden Rule Mead, 8 Elm St, Middlebury VT 05753. (802) 310-9364. On Rte 7 traveling south, just north of Middlebury, turn right at the traffic lights onto Elm St and travel a short distance to find Golden Rule on the left.
24. Mike Mayone Fine Art - Mike Mayone. Paintings, prints, note cards, realism, lessons. 8 Case St, Middlebury VT 05753. (802) 388-7401. From Middlebury, go south on Rte 7 about 3+ miles, then left onto Rte 125 east towards East Middlebury for 0.5 mile. At the 4 way stop, go left between the post office and convenience store onto Rte 116N (Case St), a few houses up on the right, a single story (8 Case St). Studio is upstairs in the blue garage in back. From the central VT/ Rte 100 area, take Rte 125 in Hancock and go west over the mountain (about 15.5 scenic miles) to the intersection with Rte 116. Go right and follow above directions.
25. Ashley Wolff Art - Ashley Wolff. Picture books, paintings, prints, ornaments. 37 Rustic Court, Leicester VT 05733. (415) 710-3814. From Rte 53 in Leicester, turn onto Indian Trail (Road I.) Turn left on Sandy Point and then right on Rustic Court. My studio is on the right. Parking is clearly marked.
26. Annacaraco Jewelry - Sydney Anechiarico. Contemporary metal jewelry. 165 Sawyer Needham Rd, Whiting VT 05778. (802) 310-0667. At Whiting four corners on Rte 30, turn onto Leicester-Whiting Rd. Sawyer Needham Rd is a couple miles down on the right. Studio is in an old hay barn on a dairy farm. Sawyer Needham road also connects to Rte 73.
27. Judith Reilly Gallery - Judith Reilly. Original pieced fabric art, artist designed hooked rugs, prints. 24 Conant Square (Rte 7), Brandon VT 05733. (802) 247-8421. Traveling north on Rte 7 through downtown Brandon, my gallery and studio are 150 yards past the Mobil service station in the large white house on the left. If traveling south on Rte 7, we are on the right, 50 yards past the Post Office.
28. Brandon Artists Guild. Cooperative gallery for Vermont artists and artisans. 7 Center St (Rte 7), Brandon VT 05733. (802) 247-4956. Located in the center of Brandon.
29. Vermont Gallery of Folk Art - Warren Kimble, Robin Kent, Medana Gabbard. Contemporary American folk art, paintings and sculpture. 24 Park St, Brandon VT 05733. (802) 247-4280. In the center of Brandon, near and on the same side of the street as the Brandon Inn.
30. Mud Puppy Pottery - Andy Snyder. Pottery demonstrations, exhibits and sales. 682 Sunset Lake Rd, Orwell VT 05760. (802) 793-4728. Take Rte 22A, (south from Vergennes or north from Fair Haven) and travel to its intersection with Rte 144 in Benson also called the Benson Rd. Travel to Sunset Lake Rd, about 1.7 miles and turn left. Travel for about 2.5 miles. My studio is the first place on the right after Camp Sunrise.
31. Twin Elms Studio - Hallie Monroe. Vitreous painted stained glass. 42 Elm St, Pittsford VT 05763. (631) 283-5649. Hallie's studio is located at Pittsford Village Farm, just off Rte 7, across from Kamuda's General store.
32. Shattuck Studio and Gallery - Carolyn Shattuck. Book arts, printmaking and collage. 193 Patricia Ln, Rutland VT 05701. (802) 779-1974. Coming from west or south, take Rte 4 towards Rutland to Rte 7N. Turn right at Woodstock Ave/Rte 4. Travel 0.8 mile and turn left onto Hillside Ave, cross stop sign at North St Ext. and continue to the end. Jog right, then left and take a right onto Patricia Ln. #193 will be the last house on your left.
33. Ann McFarren. Original Vermont scenes, oil, watercolors. 56 Terrill St, Rutland VT 05701. (802) 773-2197. In Rutland driving west on Rte 4, (Woodstock Ave) turn left onto Lafayette St by Beauchamp and O'Rourke Pharmacy and go two blocks. Turn right onto Terrill St and find me at the first house on the left with gallery sign on the porch. From Rte 7, take a right onto Rte 4E and go to the next light. Turn right by Beauchamp and O'Rourke Pharmacy and go two blocks. Turn right onto Terrill St and find me at the first house on the left.
34. Stragnell Art - R Sanford Stragnell. Unique sculptures inspired by nature. 97 South St, Castleton VT 05734. (802) 468-2327. From Main St (Rte 4A) in Castleton, turn onto South St. Our studio is located 5 houses up from the corner, on the east side, in the red door barn behind the house.
35. Merwin Gallery - Tom Merwin. Oils on canvas, sumi ink drawings. 557 Main St, Castleton VT 05735. (802) 468-2592. Located on the south side of Rte 4A/Main St, in Castleton, next to the Blue Cat Bistro.
36. Rising Meadow Pottery - Diane Rosenmiller and Nicholas Seidner. Gallery, kilns, studio, seconds, pizza! 50 West St, Middletown Springs VT 05757. (802) 235-9429. In the town of Middletown Springs, from the intersection of Rtes 140 and 133, take Rte 140 (West St) 0.2 mile to the fifth driveway on the right side of the road. Look for our sign.
37. Nature's Turn, LLC, LLC - Gerry Martin. Woodturned bowls and vessels. 998 Lincoln Hill Rd, Shrewsbury VT 05738. (802) 492-2244. From Rte 7, drive 3 miles south of Rutland to the junction with Rte 103. Turn on Rte 103 and travel southeast for 2.8 miles and turn left on Lincoln Hill Rd. Continue 1 mile over crest of hill and turn right on to private drive for 996 and 998 Lincoln Hill Rd. Shop is 0.25 mile straight ahead.
38. Maya Zelkin Pottery - Maya Zelkin. Functional, woodfired, stoneware and porcelain pottery. 116 Coldham Rd, Shrewsbury VT 05738. (802) 492-2045. From Rte 103 in Cuttingsville, turn onto Town Hill Rd. Travel 1.8 miles to intersection with Lincoln Hill Rd and turn right. Go 3.9 miles to Cold River Road and turn left. Travel 0.2 mile to Upper Cold River Rd and turn right. Travel one mile to Coldham Rd, and turn right. The studio is at the second driveway on the right. From Rte 7 south of Rutland, turn onto North Shrewsbury Rd. Travel one mile to Cold River Rd and turn right. Travel 7 miles to Upper Cold River Rd and turn left. Go one mile to Coldham Rd and turn right. Studio is at the second driveway on the right.
G. Epoch Vermont Artisans - 18 Vermont Artisans 4927 Main St, Manchester Center VT 05255 (802) 768-9711
H. Vermont Artisan Designs & Gallery 2 - 106 Main St, Brattleboro VT 05301
39. Bob Gasperetti, Furniture Makers - Bob Gasperetti. Handmade wooden furniture, and accessories. 848 South End Rd, Mount Tabor VT 05253. (802) 293-5195. Traveling south on Rte 7, go 2.1 miles past the main intersection into Danby. Turn left onto South End Rd. Traveling north on Rte 7, go 2.3 miles past the entrance to Emerald Lake State Park and turn right onto South End Rd. On South End Rd we are 0.9 mile on the right.
40. Epoch Vermont Artisans - 18 Vermont Artisans. Pottery, furniture, glass, wearables, prints. 4927 Main St, Manchester Center VT 05255. (802) 768-9711. In Manchester Center, find us on Main St/Rte 7A on the same side of the street as the Northshire Bookstore.
41. Mary Angus and K. William LeQuier - Readsboro Glassworks. Handblown glass and glass sculpture. 6954 Main St, Readsboro VT 05350. (802) 423-7706. Traveling south on Rte 100 from Whitingham, we are located in the center of Readsboro, one and a half blocks past the Readsboro Inn, on the left hand side of Main St, lower level. From Massachusetts, follow Rte 100 north into Readsboro. We are the fourth building after the Readsboro General Store on the right hand side of Main St, lower level.
42. Applewood's Woodworking Studio and Gallery - David and Michelle Holzapfel. Live edge hardwood furniture, burl vessels. PO Box 66, 2802 Rte 9, Marlboro VT 05344. (802) 254-2908. On I-91, take exit 2 and travel 8 miles west. We are right on Rte 9 at the turn off toward Marlboro College.
43. Beth Armour. Porcelain wheel thrown clay vessels. 17 Greenhill Parkway, Brattleboro VT 05301. (802) 376-9069. From I-91, take exit 2. Turn left onto Western Ave towards the center of Brattleboro. Take your second left onto Greenhill Parkway. My house is the second one on the right. White stucco. Come up the driveway and enter through the side door off the deck.
44. Vermont Artisan Designs & Gallery 2. Pottery, art, glass, jewelry and wood. 106 Main St, Brattleboro VT 05301. (802) 257-7044. From I-91, take exit 1 and go east on Rte 5 to Main St. Find us on the left side once the street levels out. Additional parking behind the gallery.
45. Robert Du Grenier Glass Art Gallery - Robert Du Grenier. Handblown glass, sculpture, drinkware, decor. 1096 Rte 30, Townshend VT 05353. (802) 365-4400. On Rte 30 1.0 mile south of Townshend Village or 3.5 miles north of Newfane Village.
46. Kim Eng Yeo. Floral, still life and landscape watercolors. PO Box 217, 628 Peaked Mountain Rd, Townshend VT 05353. (802) 365-4521. From Rte 30, in Townshend, turn onto Rte 35 (Grafton Rd) and head north for 0.1 mile. Turn right onto Peaked Mountain Rd (TH 29), opposite Grace Cottage Hospital. Drive up Peaked Mountain Rd for 0.6 mile and turn right into driveway at #628.
I. RAMP - 9 Canal ST, Bellows Falls VT 05101 (802) 463-3252
J. Gallery at the VAULT - 68 Main St., Springfield VT 05156. (802) 885-7111.
K. Collective - The Art of Craft - 47 Central St, Woodstock VT 05091. (802) 457-1298.
47. Gallery at the VAULT - Vermont State Craft Center. Local and regional fine arts, exceptional artisans. 68 Main St, Springfield VT 05156. (802) 885-7111. From I-91, take exit 7 and travel west 3.8 miles on Rte 11 into downtown Springfield. VAULT will be on your right, at #68 Main Street, next to The Copper Fox restaurant. From Chester, take Rte 11 east into downtown Springfield. VAULT will be on your left.
48. Form and Function Pottery - Jane Wojick. Functional and sculptural stoneware. 344 Brooks Rd, Ludlow VT 05149. (802) 228-8609. Traveling north on Rte 100, turn left onto Brooks Rd, across from the Welcome to Ludlow sign. Follow Brooks Rd all the way to the end. From the center of Ludlow traveling south on Rte 100, go 1.7 miles and turn right onto Brooks Rd. Follow to the end. Find me in my home studio.
49. Fletcher Farm School For the Arts & Crafts - Society of Vermont Artists and Craftsmen, Inc. Vermont's oldest residential craft school hosts demonstrations. 611 Rte 103S, Ludlow VT 05149. (802) 228-8770. From Ludlow go south (east) on Rte 103 for 2.5 miles and find the school on the left. From I-91, take exit 8 and turn left onto Rte 131 and travel towards Ludlow for 16 miles to the end. Turn right onto Rte 103N and travel for 1 mile. Find the school on the right.
50. VanNatta Gallery - Lynn VanNatta. Expressive plein air oil paintings. 543 Shattuck Hill Rd, West Windsor VT 05089. (802) 291-1394. From Woodstock, go south on Rte 106 and turn off at Rte 44. Pass the animal shelter and turn left onto Shattuck Hill.* On I-91 going south take exit 9 and go left off the ramp. Follow signs to Windsor. In Windsor center (at Cumberland Farms) go right onto Rte 44, and continue past Ascutney Mountain Resort, through Brownsville. Shattuck Hill Rd is on the right about 3 miles past the post office. *On I-91 going north, take exit 8 and go right off ramp. Take the first left onto Rte 5, then bear left on Rte 44A, then bear left on Rte 44. Go past Ascutney Mountain Resort, into Brownsville Village. Shattuck Hill Rd is on the right about 3 miles past the post office. *VanNatta Gallery is the left at the top of the hill.
51. Collective - the Art of Craft - the Art of Craft. Metal, clay, fiber, wood, glass. 47 Central St, Woodstock VT 05091. (802) 457-1298. On I-89 take exit 1 and turn onto Rte 4. Head west toward Woodstock and go about 8 miles. Look for us on the left. We are on the street level in the Stone building across from the post office on the Kedron River.
52. Long River Gallery - Rachel Obbard. Arts and crafts gallery with visiting artists. 49 South Main St, White River Junction, VT 05001. (802) 295-4567. Located in downtown White River Junction. Take I-91 north and exit at White River Junction. Stay on US-5 N to North Main St. Go straight through both lights. North Main turns into South Main and the road turns right at the Tuckerbox restaurant. Look for the yellow door at the end of the block.
L. White River Craft Center - 50 Randolph Ave, Randolph VT 05060 (802) 728-8912
M. Artisan’s Gallery - 20 Bridge St, Waitsfield VT 05673 (802) 496-6256
N. Artisans Hand - 89 Main St, Montpelier VT 05602 (802) 229-9492
53. M. Syme - Marilyn Syme. Whiteline woodcut prints, silkscreens, solarprints. 42 Leonard Rd, S Royalton VT 05068. (802) 763-7777. From Woodstock, go north on Elm St and turn right onto Rte 12N. Travel for 0.9 mile and bear right onto Pomfret Rd. Follow Pomfret Rd for 4.5 miles. Take a slight left onto LaBounty Rd and go 0.7 mile to Webster Hill Rd. Go another 0.7 mile and turn left to stay on Webster Hill Rd. Turn right at Skyline Drive and go for 1.8 miles. Turn left at Allen Hill Rd and go for 0.9 mile. Take the first right onto Leonard Rd and find us on the right.
54. Allen Hill Press - Jeanne Amato. Original, hand-pulled woodblock prints and etchings. 2826 Allen Hill Rd, S Royalton VT 05068. (802) 299-6444. From North Pomfret take Howe Hill Rd towards Sharon. Take the first left (dirt road) onto Allen Hill Road. Go 2.8 miles to a mini-4 corners and go straight onto my driveway. See sign for Allen Hill Press. From Woodstock take Rte 12 towards Barnard but take right turn (just outside of town) onto Stage Road heading to S Pomfret and Suicide Six. At Teago General Store go right onto Pomfret Rd. Go about 4 miles to Howe Hill Rd on left. Take this and follow as above.
55. White River Craft Center - Kimball House. Photography, weaving, woodworking. 50 Randolph Ave, Randolph VT 05060. (802) 728-8912. Take I-89 exit 4 and go west (downhill) on Rte 66 for 2.5 miles to the stop sign. After Cumberland Farms, bear left onto Rte 12, and into Randolph. At the end of the downtown block, turn left onto Merchant's Row, go through the stop sign and straight ahead onto Randolph Avenue. The White River Craft Center is on the hill straight ahead.
56. William Barnard. Wood carved fish, birds, animals. 212 Winch View Rd, Northfield VT 05663. (802) 485-4691. Winch View Rd is off Rte 12, 0.5 mile south of Northfield.
57. Art Etc. - Andrea Melville. Artisan crafts, art, local gallery. 32 Depot Square, Northfield VT 05663. (802) 279-5048. Traveling south on Rte 12 into Northfield, turn right (or left if traveling north) onto Depot square and find us on the right, middle of the block.
58. Moosewalk Studios and Gallery - Gary Eckhart and Roarke Sharlow. Watercolor paintings, photography, and giclee prints. 200 Orion Rd, Warren VT 05674. (802) 583-2224. Travel on Rte 100 to Warren. Turn onto Lincoln Gap Rd, opposite Country Motor Cars. Travel west on Lincoln Gap Rd for 2 miles to our studio/gallery sign, hanging on a mailbox. At the mailbox, make a right turn into our driveway.
59. The Luminous Moose, Andy O'Brien. Custom stained glass designs. 4366 Main St, #3, Waitsfield VT 05673. (802) 296-1234 or (802) 496-5107. Andy will be showing his work at Moosewalk Studios and Gallery, 200 Orion Rd, Warren VT 05674. Please follow directions in that listing.
60. Festival Gallery at Valley Arts. Paintings, photographs, drawings on exhibit. 2 Village Square Rte 100, Waitsfield VT 05673. (802) 496-6682. Located at the Village Square Shopping Center, 0.5 mile south of the center of Waitsfield on Rte 100.
61. Mad River Fiber Arts & Mill - Susan Snider. Weaving, yarn, fiber mill, wool. 6163 Main St, Waitsfield VT 05673. (802) 496-7746. From the north, travel on I-89 south to exit 10, Waterbury, Stowe and follow Rte 100 south through Waterbury into Waitsfield. Mad River Fiber Mill is approximately 0.25 mile south of the intersection of Rte 100 (Main ST) and Rte 17. From the south on I-89 exit 9, follow Rte 100B through Moretown straight onto Rte 100S to Waitsfield. We are on Rte 100, Main St.
62. Jeremy Ayers Pottery - Jeremy Ayers. Functional, patterned, modern, stoneware, pottery. 18 Elm St, #3, Waterbury VT 05676. (802) 363-3592. From I-89, take exit 10 and travel toward Waterbury. At the roundabout take the second turn onto N Main St/Rte 2. At the Prohibition Pig (formerly Alchemist Brewery), turn right onto Elm St. We are the yellow house at the corner of Elm St and Randall St. From Rte 2 heading north turn left onto Elm Street.
63. Ziemke Glassblowing Studio - Glenn Ziemke. Colorful contemporary blown glass. PO Box 327, 3029 Waterbury-Stowe Rd, Waterbury Ctr VT 05677. (802) 244-6126. Studio located on Rte 100, 3 miles north of I-89 exit 10. We are on the left side of Rte 100. Look for a large Ziemke Glassblowing Studio sign.
64. Katie O'Rourke Art - Katie O'Rourke Acrylic and Oil Paintings. 24 Main St, Montpelier VT 05602. (802) 498-8588. Go in the door between the Savoy Theater and the Drawing Board. Head up the stairs and I am the first door on your right. Directly next to the mailboxes.
65. Blackthorne Forge - Steven C. Bronstein. Functional and sculptural, contemporary ironwork. 3821 Rte 2, Marshfield VT 05658. (802) 426-3369. We are 2 miles west of Marshfield on Rte 2 in the large red building on the left, with sculptures out front, or 6 miles east of Plainfield on Rte 2 on the right.
O. Northeast Kingdom Artisans Guild - 430 Railroad St, St Johnsbury VT 05819 (802) 748-0158
66. Vermont Rughooking Studio - Sandy Ducharme. Hooked wool rugs and rug hooking supplies. 3053 Main St, Cabot VT 05647. (802) 522-3525. Travel on Rte 2 towards Plainfield and continue to Marshfield. In Marshfield turn left onto Rte 215. Follow 215 to Cabot Village, about 5 miles. The studio is on the left across from the Cabot Town Hall.
67. Dirt Floor Studios - Justin Sutera and Silene Declucies. Pottery, studio, wood kiln, basketry. 1108 Tallman Rd, Wolcott VT 05680. (802) 595-2872. From the town of Elmore, take Rte 12 south towards Montpelier for 2 miles. Turn left onto Lacasse road and continue for 2 miles (turns into Hardwood Flats Road) and take a left onto Tallman Road. Follow Tallman 1 mile to the end, and our driveway is on the right coming out of the municipal turnaround.
68. Seasholtz Glass Design - Matt Seasholtz. Blown glass bowls, vases, weights. PO Box 414, Johnson VT 05656. (802) 635-2731. Located on Marvin Rd. From Rte 15 in Johnson, turn onto Pearl St by the bookstore. Travel straight up the hill (Clay Hill Rd) for about 2 miles. When the road forks, take the right fork. We are in the first house on the left. Follow the Open Studio signs.
69. Wind's Edge Studio & Happy Dog Hand Dyed - Marion Philipsen Seasholtz. Quilts, pillows, hand dyed clothing, banners, windsocks. 35 Marvin Rd, Johnson VT 05656. (802) 635-2731. Follow directions in Seasholtz Glass Design listing.
70. MAC Center for the Arts - Exhibition, performance, coffee cafe. 158 Main St, Newport VT 05855. (802) 334-1966. Going north on Rte I-91, take exit 27 and stay right onto Vt Rte 191 toward Newport (2.2 miles). Turn left onto VT Rte 105W/Rte 5S (0.5). #158 is on right side in the second block after the traffic light.
71. Vermont Cabin Creations - Sharon Diner. Cheerful polymer clay jewelry. 52 Blanchard Ave, Newport VT 05855. (802) 487-9288. From the center of Newport (Main Street) head north on Rte 5 (east on Rte 105) towards E. Main St. One block north of Sias Ave (Cumberland Farms) turn left onto Blanchard Avenue. We are the second house on the right.
72. JH Forge- Jim Hurlburt. Knife maker, culinary specialty. 2438 Vt Rte 30, Pawlet VT 05761. (802) 325-6433. On Rte 30, about 4 miles north of Dorset and 4 miles south of Pawlet.
73. Caleb Kenna Photography - Caleb Kenna. Vermont photography, images, prints, notecards. 40 Old Farm Road, Brandon VT 05733. (802) 770-8700. From Rte 7 in Brandon, turn onto Prospect St, and take the second right onto Old Farm Rd. Follow signs.
74. Milton Artists Guild. Work by more than 100 artists. 199 Route 7, Hannaford Plaza, Milton VT 05468. (802) 355-6583. From I-89N, take exit 17, head north on Rte 7 towards the center of Milton. We are located in the strip mall behind the Milton Post Office and right next to Aubuchon Hardware.