Lamoille and Franklin County Map and Links
Studio Links and Directions are below the map.
Spring Open Studio Weekend 2018 May 26 & 27
Links to the individual studios and galleries on this map are listed below.
Look for asterisk (*) to find pages that have more information and pictures of artwork.
Regional Information Center
- 1. Seasholtz Glass Design - Matt Seasholtz. Blown glass bowls, vases, weights. PO Box 414, Johnson VT 05656. (802) 888-4111. Studio Location: 590 E. Main St, Hyde Park VT 05655. In Morrisville, from the intersection (traffic light) of Rte 100 and Rte 15, take Rte 15 west, 1 mile to East Main St. Turn left onto East Main St and find the driveway to the studio immediately on the left. Drive between the two buildings. We are on the left hand side.
- 2. Wind's Edge Studio - Marion Philipsen Seasholtz. Quilts, pillows, wallhangings, banners, clothing. PO Box 414, Johnson VT 05656. 590 E. Main St, Hyde Park VT 05655. (802) 635-2731. www.windsedgestudio.com. Follow directions above.
- 3. Vermont Art Quilts - Anne Standish. Art quilts for the wall. 86 Railroad St, Cambridge VT 05444. (802) 760-8081. From Rte 15 in Cambridge Village, take Railroad St, south of Rte 15 to the second driveway on the right, a blue farmhouse with red roof. Park on the road at the bottom of the driveway.
- 4. *Carol Crawford Handweaver - Carol Crawford. Lush chenille scarves, shawls, blankets, rugs. 414 Hydes Hill Rd, Bakersfield VT 05441. (802) 827-4460. Rte 108 becomes Main St in Bakersfield. Travel north on Main and turn left onto Hydes Hill Rd. We are the fourth house on the right. Drive up the long driveway and park.
- 5. Meta Strick. Art dolls, paintings, ornaments, oddities. PO Box 235, Fairfield VT 05455. Studio Location: 460 Cronin Rd, Fairfield VT 05455. (802) 527-7846. From St Albans, go east on Rte 36 for about 6.7 miles to Fairfield Center. Turn left at Fairfield Center, onto North Rd. Travel about 3.7 miles. Turn left onto Pond Rd. Go one mile and turn right onto Cronin Rd, directly across from Reynolds Rd, and travel 0.5 mile. Bear right at the Y. Park in front of the log house and log studio.
- 6. Claire Payne Studios - Claire Payne. Painting, sculpture, fine art studio. 4787 Ethan Allen Highway, St. Albans VT 05478. (802) 782-5930. From I-89 take exit 18 - Georgia Center. Turn north onto Rte 7, drive 3 miles to the Georgia Elementary School and continue 0.25 mile north. Find my studio on the left side of the road.
- 7. *The Art of Mylissa Kowalski - Mylissa Kowalski Davis. Landscape and wildlife paintings in oil. 1163 Buck Hollow Rd, Fairfax VT 05454. (425) 698-5324. For Open Studio, Mylissa will show at Claire Payne's studio at 4787 Ethan Allen Highway, St. Albans VT 05478. See directions in that listing.
- 8. Pam Fiaschetti. Plein air, oil landscape paintings. 570 Lake Rd, St Albans, VT 05478. (802) 393-9838. For Open Studio Pam will be showing at Clare Payne's studio, 4787 Ethan Allen Hwy, St Albans VT 05478. Follow directions in that listing.
- 9. Personalwoodsmythe - Greg Drew. Woodturnings, lathework, practical and artistic. 1734 Ballard Rd, Georgia VT 05478-6119. (802) 527-6207. From I-89 take exit 18 and go south on Rte 7. Go 0.5 mile and turn right at The Georgia Farmhouse Restaurant onto Ballard Rd. Go 1.7 miles on Ballard Rd and turn right into our driveway.
- 10. Cassie Boudreau Photography - Cassie Boudreau. Vibrant photographs of nature and wildlife. 890 Store Bridge Rd, Georgia VT 05468. (802) 309-7842. Cassie will be exhibiting her work at Greg Drew's at 1734 Ballard Rd, Georgia VT 05478. See directions in that listing.