Lamoille County Map and Links
Studio Links and Directions are below the map.
Spring Open Studio Weekend 2016 May 28 & 29
Links to the individual studios and galleries on this map are listed below.
Look for asterisk (*) to find pages that have more information and pictures of artwork.
- 33. Artists' Mediums Art Shop - Fine art and handcrafted goods. 286 Old Rte 15, Cambridge VT 05444. (802) 644-2872. From Essex, continue north on Rte 15 through Underhill and into Cambridge. Turn right onto Old Rte 15 at the bottom of the big hill across from Boyden Winery. From Stowe, take Rte 100N and at the traffic circle in Morrisville continue straight on Rte 15E until you reach Cambridge. Take a left onto Old Rte 15 across from Boyden Winery. We are in the red building with green trim, enter through the front porch.
- 34. JH Forge - Jim Hurlburt. Handmade Vermont hardwood kitchen chef knives. 3986 Stowe Hollow Rd, Stowe VT 05672. (802) 253-8473. Take exit 10 off I-89. Travel north on Rte 100 and look for Michael's on the Hill Restaurant about 3 miles past Ben & Jerry's. Immediately past the restaurant turn right at Guild Hill and follow to the stop sign. Go left and drive all the way to the top of paved hill. After the road turns to dirt, travel for 1 mile and find us on the right with two red barns/grey house, and a long stone wall.
- 35. *Marcie Scudder - Fine art photography, notecards, artist books. 699 Alpine View Rd, Stowe VT 05672. (617) 413-5494. From Stowe Village (intersection of Rte 100 and 108), go north onto Rte 108 (Mountain Road). Follow for 0.6 mile. Turn right onto Weeks Hill Road and travel about 1.3 miles and turn right onto Percy Road. Percy Farm is on your right. After about 0.5 mile, take the first left onto Alpine View Rd. #699 is the third driveway on the right. When you reach the sign' Abbey Road' you've arrived.
- 36. Ruth Brown Quilts - Ruth Brown. Quilted art work from repurposed textiles. 236 Park St, Morrisville VT 05661. (802) 888-7656. Ruth will be joining Marcie Scudder at her Stowe studio. Please follow directions in the listing above.
- 37. Seasholtz Glass Design - Matt Seasholtz. Blown glass bowls, vases, weights. (802) 888-4111. PO Box 414, Johnson VT 05656. Studio Location: 590 E. Main St, Hyde Park VT 05655. In Morrisville, from the intersection (traffic light) of Rte 100 and Rte 15, take Rte 15 west, 1 mile to East Main St. Turn left onto East Main St. and find the driveway to the studio immediately on the left. Drive between the two buildings. We are on the left hand side.
- 38. Wind's Edge Studio - Marion Philipsen Seasholtz. Quilts, pillows, wallhangings, banners, clothing. 590 E. Main St, Hyde Park VT 05655. (802) 635-2731. Follow directions in #37.