Chittenden and Franklin County Map and Links
Studio Links and Directions are
below the map.
Fall Open Studio Weekend 2018 October 13th and 14th
Links to the individual studios and galleries on this map are listed below.
Look for asterisk (*) to find pages that have more information and pictures of artwork.
Listings below with this background color are late entries to Open Studio and do not appear on the printed map or the pdfs. See more information on the Updates Page.
Regional Information Centers
A. Grand Isle Art Works - 259 Rte 2, Grand Isle VT 05458. (802) 378-4591.
B. Frog Hollow Gallery - 85 Church St, Burlington VT 05401. (802) 863-6458.
C. Emile C. Gruppe Gallery. 22 Barber Farm Rd, Jericho VT 05465. (802) 899-3211
- 1. Claire Payne Studios - Claire Payne. Painting, sculpture, fine art studio. 4787 Ethan Allen Highway, St. Albans VT 05478. (802) 782-5930. From I-89 take exit 18 - Georgia Center. Turn north onto Rte 7, drive 3 miles to the Georgia Elementary School and continue 0.25 mile north. Find my studio on the left side of the road.
- 2. *The Art of Mylissa Kowalski - Mylissa Kowalski Davis. Landscape and wildlife paintings in oil. 1163 Buck Hollow Rd, Fairfax VT 05454. (425) 698-5324. Mylissa will show at Claire Payne's studio at 4787 Ethan Allen Highway, St. Albans VT 05478. See directions in that listing.
- 3. Milton Artists Guild. Work by more than 100 artists. 199 Route 7, Hannaford Plaza, Milton VT 05468. (802) 355-6583. From I-89N, take exit 17, head north on Rte 7 towards the center of Milton. We are located in the strip mall behind the Milton Post Office and right next to Aubuchon Hardware.
- 4. Gerald K. Stoner - Gerry Stoner. Whimsical, graceful, welded steel sculpture. 185 River Rd, Underhill VT 05489. (802) 324-3897. From Jolley's Store on Rte 15 in Jericho, travel toward River Rd. Take the first right onto River Rd and drive 1.9 miles. Find us in the blue farmhouse with red doors at 185 River Rd.
- 5. *Sweet Enemy Art - Kristin Richland. Imaginative paintings, prints, and spirited creatures. 52 Maple Ridge Rd, Underhill VT 05489. (802) 899-2621. From Rte 15 turn right at Jolley's store onto River Road. Just after the cemetery on the corner of River Rd and Park St, make a quick left onto Maple Ridge Rd. Travel for 0.5 mile, #52 is on the right immediately after the green water tower.
- 6. Meinhardt Design, Inc - Jean Meinhardt. Hand-thrown porcelain pottery, micro-crystalline glazes. 202 Murray Drive, Richmond VT 05477. (802) 434-2409. From exit 11 on I-89, turn onto Rte 2 and travel east toward Richmond. Continue straight through the traffic light in Richmond and go about 3 miles. Look for a red barn on the right. Murray Drive is opposite the barn. Turn left onto Murray Drive and go to the top. Traveling west on Rte 2 from Waterbury, go 0.5 mile past Jonesville and see the red barn on the left, Murray Drive on the right. Go to the top of the drive.
- 7. Radiate Art Space - Heather Drury. Community space for local artists. 203 Bridge St, Richmond VT 05477. (802) 238-4906. From exit 11 on I-89, take Rte 2 east to the stoplight in the center of Richmond. Turn right onto Bridge Street. We are in the lower level of the Town Center, a brick building in front of Post Office on left.
- 8. Gordon Rowe. Ceramics both thrown and handbuilt. 239 Texas Hill Rd, Huntington VT 05462. (802) 881-3975. From Richmond, take the Huntington Rd about 6 miles to Texas Hill Road. Turn right on Texas Hill Rd, and the studio is up 0.33 mile on the left.
- 9. *Daryl V. Storrs Artworks - Daryl Storrs. Landscapes, jewelry, woodcuts, pastels, color. 235 Bridge St, Huntington VT 05462. (802) 434-5040. From I-89 north or south, take Richmond exit 11. Go south on Rte 2 towards Richmond. At traffic light take a right onto Bridge Street. Go over RR tracks, river, and by Round Church (on the left). Bear right around corner. Go about 6.5 miles to Huntington. Pass Beaudry's Store and turn left onto Bridge St and cross the bridge. My house is the third on the left with the studio in the red barn next to the house.
- 10. Kevin Jenness Woodworking - Kevin Jenness. Elegant, functional furniture, boxes and bowls. 700 East St, Huntington VT 05462. (802) 434-3438. From Richmond, go 7 miles south to Huntington. Pass the village green, and go slightly left onto East St (Main St continues to the right) and follow East St for 0.7 miles to the first place on the right after the pavement ends. This will be a cedar shingled house and shop.
- 101. Katherine Carleton Fine Arts Studio - Katherine Carleton. Paintings of animals, nature, landscapes, portraits. 3364 Spear ST, Charlotte VT 05445. (802) 999-7918. Traveling south on Rte 7 in Charlotte, turn left onto Church Hill Rd and travel to its intersection with Hinesburg Rd (where Church Hill Rd veers left) about 0.7 mile. Continue on Hinesburg Rd until its intersection with Spear St, about 2.25 miles. Turn right onto Spear St and travel about 0.6 mile and find me on the right.
- 11. *Vermont Clay Guild - Barbara Murphy. Clay forms and functional clay ware. 45 Mount Philo Rd, Shelburne VT 05482. (802) 985-1202. The house is located at the beginning of Mount Philo Rd in Shelburne Village. We are in the second house south of the intersection of Falls, Marsett and Mt Philo Rds.
- 12. Kimberlee Forney•. Many colorful original paintings and prints. 4518 Williston Road, Williston VT 05495. (802) 310-9159. From Exit 14, Interstate 89, South Burlington, head east on Williston Rd./US 2 for about 3 miles. Look for yellow Open Studio signs.