Chittenden and Franklin County Map and Links
Studio Links and Directions are
below the map.
Fall Open Studio Weekend 2017 October 14th and 15th
Download a higher resolution map to print
Links to the individual studios and galleries on this map are listed below.
Look for asterisk (*) to find pages that have more information and pictures of artwork.
Regional Information Centers
A. Grand Isle Art Works - 259 Rte 2, Grand Isle VT 05458. (802) 378-4591.
B. Frog Hollow Gallery - 85 Church St, Burlington VT 05401. (802) 863-6458.
C. Emile A. Gruppe Gallery. 22 Barber Farm Rd, Jericho VT 05465. (802) 899-3211
- 1. *Carol Crawford Handweaver - Carol Crawford. Lush chenille scarves, shawls, blankets, rugs. 414 Hydes Hill Rd, Bakersfield VT 05441. (802) 827-4460. In Bakersfield, travel north on Main (Rte 108) and turn left onto Hydes Hill Rd. We are the fourth house on the right. Drive up the long driveway and park.
- 2. Claire Payne Studios - Claire Payne. Painting, sculpture, fine art studio. 4787 Ethan Allen Highway, St. Albans VT 05478. (802) 782-5930. From I-89 take exit 18 - Georgia Center. Turn north onto Rte 7, drive 3 miles to the Georgia Elementary School and continue 0.25 mile north. Find my studio on the left side of the road.
- 3. *The Art of Mylissa Kowalski - Mylissa Kowalski Davis. Landscape and wildlife paintings in oil. 1163 Buck Hollow Rd, Fairfax VT 05454. (425) 698-5324. For Fall Open Studio, Mylissa will show at Claire Payne's studio at 4787 Ethan Allen Highway, St. Albans VT 05478. See directions in that listing.
- 4. Gerald K. Stoner - Gerry Stoner. Whimsical, graceful, welded steel sculpture. 185 River Rd, Underhill VT 05489. (802) 899-5313. From Jolley's Store on Rte 15 in Jericho, travel toward River Rd. Take the first right onto River Rd and drive 1.9 miles. Find us in the blue farmhouse.
- 5. Meinhardt Design, Inc - Jean Meinhardt. Hand-thrown porcelain pottery, micro-crystalline glazes. 202 Murray Drive, Richmond VT 05477. (802) 434-2409. Murray Drive is located on Rte 2 between Jonesville and Richmond opposite a red barn. Go to the top of the road.
- 6. Radiate Art Space - Heather Drury. Community space for local artists. 203 Bridge St, Richmond VT 05477. (802) 238-4906. From exit 11 on I-89, take Rte 2 east to the stoplight in the center of Richmond. Turn right onto Bridge Street. We are in the lower level of the Town Center, a brick building in front of Post Office on left.
- 7. *Birds of Vermont Museum. Wildlife, sculpture, dioramas, woodcarved birds. 900 Sherman Hollow Rd, Huntington VT 05462. (802) 434-2167. In Richmond follow the signs toward Huntington for about 5 miles. Sherman Hollow Rd will be on the right and the museum is about a mile from the turn.
- 8. Huntington River Smithy - Jim Fecteau. Hooks, lighting, hardware, gates, hangers. 1735 Main Rd, Huntington VT 05462. (802) 434-3871. On Rte 2 in the center of Richmond, turn right onto Bridge Street. Follow this road and bear right around corner. Go straight for about 5 miles towards Huntington. Find me on the left.
- 9. *Daryl V. Storrs Artworks - Daryl Storrs. Landscapes, jewelry, woodcuts, pastels, color. 235 Bridge St, Huntington VT 05462. (802) 434-5040. Pass Beaudry's Store in Huntington and turn left onto Bridge St. Cross the bridge and my house is third on the left.
- 10. Amazing Vermont Photography Gallery - Jonathan Hart. Photographic-art prints. 1389 Church Hill Rd, Charlotte VT 05445. (802) 999-1119. From Rte 7 traveling north, at the traffic signal go east onto Church Hill Rd. Travel uphill 0.7 mile to a Y intersection at Hinesburg Rd. Bear left to stay on Church Hill Rd. The gallery is on the left after 0.7 miles. From Rte 7 traveling south find Church Hill Rd 4 miles south of Shelburne Village and 3.7 miles south of Shelburne Museum. Turn left and use EXTREME CAUTION as this is a dangerous intersection. Gallery is 0.3 mile on the right.
- 11. Bryn Meadow Farm Studio. Elysabethe Libby‚ James. Paintings of farm animals and the rural landscape. 3960 Spear St, Charlotte VT 05445. (802) 373-7743. (802) 425-5570. In South Burlington, go south on Rte 2 (Williston Rd) to Spear St. Turn onto Spear St and go south for 12 miles to the blinking red light in Charlotte. From the blinking light go straight for another 1.2 miles. Our farm is on your right, sitting back on the ridge, west side of the road. Our drive is just after our farm sign, which features a Golden Rooster. Prindle road is will be on the left (east side of the road).