Franklin and Grand Isle County Map and Links
Studio Links and Directions are
below the map.
Spring Open Studio Weekend May 25 & 26, 2019
Links to the individual studios and galleries on this map are listed below.
Look for asterisk (*) to find pages that have more information and pictures of artwork.
Franklin and Grand Isle County
Regional Information Center
A. Grand Isle Art Works - 259 Rte 1328, Grand Isle VT 05458. (802) 378-4591.
- 1. Meta Strick Studio. Art dolls, paintings, ornaments, oddities. PO Box 235, Fairfield VT 05455. 460 Cronin Rd, Fairfield VT 05455. (802) 527-7846. From St Albans, go east on Rte 36 for about 6.7 miles to Fairfield Center. Turn left at Fairfield Center, onto North Rd. Travel about 3.7 miles. Turn left onto Pond Rd. Go one mile and turn right onto Cronin Rd, directly across from Reynolds Rd, and travel 0.5 mile. Bear right at the Y. Park in front of the log house and log studio.
- 2. Artist In Residence - Fine Crafts and Art by 40 local artists. 10 South Main Street (Rt 7), St Albans VT 05478. (802) 528-5222. Take I-89 to Exit 19 Rte 7 North to downtown. Located across the street from Taylor Park.
- 3. Claire Payne Studios - Claire Payne. Painting, sculpture, fine art studio. 4787 Ethan Allen Highway, St. Albans VT 05478. (802) 782-5930. From I-89 take exit 18 - Georgia Center. Turn north onto Rte 7, drive 3 miles to the Georgia Elementary School and continue 0.25 mile north. Find my studio on the left side of the road.
- 4. Grand Isle Art Works. Fine art, sculpture, crafts, fiber, wood, jewelry, pottery. 259 Rte 2, Grand Isle VT 05458. (802) 378-4591. On Rte 2 heading west (north), located 0.5 mile north of the Grand Isle School, on the left. If heading east (south), it is 2.3 miles from the lift bridge between Grand Isle and North Hero.
- 5. Across the Grain Pottery - Sherry Corbin. Raku sculpture with raku firing demos. 16 Remple Rd, South Hero VT 05486. (802) 373-3402. Take Rte 2 to South Hero, Turn left on Tracy Rd. Turn left at the Y onto Station Rd. Turn right onto West Shore Rd. Turn left on Remple Rd. I'm in the first place on the right.