Windsor County Map and Guide
Studio Links and Directions are below the map.
Fall Open Studio Weekend 2018 October 13th and 14th
Listings below with this background color are late entries to Open Studio and do not appear on the printed map or the pdfs. See more information on the Updates Page.
Regional Information Centers
J. *Gallery at the VAULT . 68 Main St, Springfield VT 05156. (802) 885-7111.
K. Collective - The Art of Craft. 47 Central St, Woodstock VT 05091. (802) 457-1298.
WINDSOR COUNTY62. The Great Hall - Energizing, healing, large scale, mixed media, group show.100 River St, Springfield VT 05156. (802) 885-3061. From I-91 take exit 7 to Rte 11W. Travel 3.5 miles to center of Springfield. Merge into left hand turn lane and turn left at the traffic light onto Park Street. *Cross over the river and bear right at the stop sign. Continue up hill on Park St. Turn right onto Pearl St. At the square stone sign for 100 River Street, turn right and bear left down ramp to the Great Hall entrance. From Woodstock VT, take Rte 106 S. Continue to Rte 11 E. Pass McDonalds and the Shopping Plaza on the right. Continue straight to the traffic light in center of Springfield. Turn right onto Park Street and follow directions above*.
- 63. *Gallery at the VAULT - Vermont State Craft Center. Local and regional fine arts, exceptional artisans. 68 Main St, Springfield VT 05156. (802) 885-7111. From I-91, take exit 7 and travel west 3.8 miles on Rte 11 into downtown Springfield. VAULT will be on your right, at #68 Main Street, next to "The Copper Fox". From Chester, take Rte 11 east into downtown Springfield. VAULT will be on your left.
- 64. *Rich DeTrano Woodturner - Rich DeTrano. Woodturnings, hollow vessels, demonstrations, tools. 488 Andover Rd, Ludlow VT 05149. (802) 228-8894. Follow Rte 103 in Ludlow to Rte 100S for about 2 miles to a left fork at Andover Rd. Follow Andover Rd for about 1 mile to #488 on the right.
- 65. Robert O'Brien Watercolors - Robert O'Brien. Watercolor paintings and prints. 2811 Weathersfield Center Rd, Perkinsville VT 05151. (802) 263-9394. Take exit 8 on I-91 and turn west onto Rte 131 for about 2 miles. Turn left on Weathersfield Center Rd, and go up the hill for 2.5 miles to the studio that is on the left in a red house.
- 66. Angie Follensbee-Hall. Mixed media paintings, paper and fiber.1383 Rte 44, Brownsville VT 05037. (802) 952-1129. Located on Route 44 in Brownsville, VT. We are the large green house at the bridge, adjacent to the post office.
- 67. Sunrise Hill Farm and Crafts - Ruth Ticknor. Knitted hats, handspun, crochet, needlefelting. 217 Sunrise Hill Rd, Windsor VT 05089. (802) 674-6849. Ruth will be showing her work at Angie Follensbee-Hall's studio at 1383 Rte 44, Brownsville VT 05037. Follow directions in that listing #65.
- 68. Long River Gallery - Rachel Obbard. Arts and crafts gallery with visiting artists. 49 South Main St, White River Junction, VT 05001. (802) 295-4567. Located in downtown White River Junction. Take I-91 north and exit at White River Junction. Stay on US-5 N to North Main St. Go straight through both lights. North Main turns into South Main and the road turns right at the Tuckerbox restaurant. Look for the yellow door at the end of the block.
- 69. Vermont Horse Country Store & Equine Gallery - Christine Orcutt Henderson. Equine paintings, drawings, sculpture, landscapes. 5331 South Road, S Woodstock VT 05071. (802) 457-4677. Located 5.4 miles south of the Woodstock Green on Rte 106, next to the Green Mountain Horse Association.
- 70. *Collective - the Art of Craft - the Art of Craft. Metal, clay, fiber, wood, glass. 47 Central St, Woodstock VT 05091. (802) 457-1298. On I-89 take exit 1 and turn onto Rte 4. Head west toward Woodstock and go about 8 miles. Look for us on the left. We are on the street level in the Stone building across from the post office on the Kedron River.
- 71. *Frog Song Designs - Andrea Trzaskos. Pottery, dinnerware, wall tiles, sculpture. 1887 River St, Bethel VT 05032. (802) 345-3099. From Bethel, follow Rte 107W/Rte 12S (traveling toward Killington). Studio is about 2 miles from downtown Bethel at the Locust Creek intersection. From Barnard, follow Rte 12N to the intersection of Rte 107 and find the studio about 6 miles from Silver Lake.
- 97. - Lisa Stickney. Framed paintings, unframed paintings. prints, and blank note cards.13 Eaton Ave, Springfield VT 05156. (802) 376-7508. From I-91 exit 7, follow Rte 11 west through downtown Springfield. At the light near the plaza and McDonald's heading towards North Springfield, turn right onto Eaton Ave. Look for the brown cape at the intersection of Eaton Ave and Sheehan Ave. Turn onto Sheehan Ave and then immediately turn right into the driveway.