Rutland County Map and Links
Studio Links and Directions are
below the map.
Fall Open Studio Weekend 2018 October 13th and 14th
Download a higher resolution map for screen or print
Listings below with this background color are late entries to Open Studio and do not appear on the printed map or the pdfs. See more information on the Updates Page.
Regional Information Centers
E. Brandon Artists Guild - 7 Center St, Brandon, VT 05733, (802) 247-4956
F. Chaffee Art Center - 16 South Main St., Rutland VT 05701. (802) 775-0356.
- 19. Joan Drew - Original watercolor paintings. 29 Union ST, Brandon VT 05733. (802) 236-8470. In Brandon, turn left onto Union St and travel to the building just over the railroad tracks. Located on the right about 2 blocks from Rte 7.
- 20. *Karen Deets Stained Glass - Karen Deets. Stained glass, painted, fused, panels. 728 Moscow Rd, Fair Haven VT 05743. (802) 265-8668. From the Rutland area, take Rte 4W to exit 3 (Fair Haven). Turn right onto Scotch Hill Rd. Continue about 4.5 miles to Glen Lake and then make a left onto Moscow Rd. We are situated on the right 0.7 mile up the road.
- 21. Sally Jenne Keefe - Original drawings, prints, cards. 52 Kingsley Ave, Rutland VT 05701. (802) 773-3042. In Rutland, at the junction of Rtes 4 and 7, travel to the third left, Roberts Ave and turn left. Turn right at next intersection (Roberts Ave. and Lincoln Ave). Turn left at the next street, Kingsley Ave. I am the next to last house on the left.
- 22. Stone Valley Arts at Fox Hill - Terry Hauptman, Jeanne and Hugh Joudry. 145 East Main St, Poultney VT 05764. (802) 884-8052. Located one eighth mile east from the intersection of Rte 30 and Main ST (Rte 140), directly across from the Poultney High School.
- 23. *Rising Meadow Pottery - Diane Rosenmiller and Nicholas Seidner. Utilitarian stoneware and porcelain pottery. 50 West St, Middletown Springs VT 05757. (802) 235-9429. In the town of Middletown Springs, from the intersection of Rtes 140 and 133, take Rte 140 (West St) 0.2 mile to the fifth driveway on the right side of the road. Look for our sign.
- 24. Sissy's Kitchen - Paintings, photography, pottery, furniture and jewelry. 10 West St, Middletown Springs VT 05757. (802) 235-2000. In the town of Middletown Springs, from the 4 corners intersection of Rtes 140 and 133, take Rte 140 (West St) 0.1 mile to the second driveway on the right side of the road heading west.
- 25. David Munyak, Wood Turner - David Munyak. Handmade bowls, woodturning, treenware. PO Box 1181, 99 East St., Middletown Springs VT 05757. (802) 235-1390. From the junction of Rte 133 and Rte 140, travel east on East St. for 0.3 miles. #99 will be on the left side of the road.
- 26. *G Felder... Hand Carved Bowls - Gene Felder. Traditionally made handcarved bowls. 149 Adams Rd, Shrewsbury VT 05738. (802) 558-9068. In Shrewsbury, from Rte 103, turn onto Lincoln Hill Rd. Adams Rd is the first left. Bear left at the fork and we are the 2nd drive on left.
- 27. Nature's Turn, LLC - Gerry Martin. Woodturned bowls and vessels. 998 Lincoln Hill Rd, Shrewsbury VT 05738. (802) 492-2244. From Rte 7, drive 3 miles south of Rutland to the junction with Rte 103. Turn on Rte 103 and travel southeast for 2.8 miles and turn left on Lincoln Hill Rd. Continue 1 mile over crest of hill and turn right on to private drive for 996 and 998 Lincoln Hill Rd. Shop is 0.25 mile straight ahead.
- 28. *Maya Zelkin Pottery - Maya Zelkin. Functional, woodfired, stoneware and porcelain pottery. 116 Coldham Rd, Shrewsbury VT 05738. (802) 492-2045. From Rte 103 in Cuttingsville, turn onto Town Hill Rd. Travel 1.8 miles to intersection with Lincoln Hill Rd and turn right. Go 3.9 miles to Cold River Road and turn left. Travel 0.2 mile to Upper Cold River Rd and turn right. Travel one mile to Coldham Rd, and turn right. The studio is at the second driveway on the right. From Rte 7 south of Rutland, turn onto North Shrewsbury Rd. Travel one mile to Cold River Rd and turn right. Travel 7 miles to Upper Cold River Rd and turn left. Go one mile to Coldham Rd and turn right. Studio is at the second driveway on the right.
- 29. The Potter Stone - David Stone. Burnished, carved, stoneware, earthenware pottery. 1735 Rte 103, Cuttingsville VT 05738. (802) 492-2301. From Rte 7 turn onto Rte 103. Travel about 6 miles. The studio is located on the right side in a grey building with red metal roof. We are directly across from the entrance to Old Turnpike Rd in East Wallingford. From the south travel north on Rte 103. When entering Mount Holly, look for the junction with Rte 140 and continue north for 1.8 miles. We are on the left side directly across from the entrance to Old Turnpike Rd in East Wallingford. The studio is grey with green trim.
- 30. Vermont Hats - Maria Nitzsche. Wool, handknit, felted, stylish, hats. 205 VT Rte 103S, Mt Holly VT 05758. (802) 259-9339. Located on Rte 103, 5.5 miles north of the Jackson Gore entrance to Okemo and 0.2 mile south of the over head yellow blinking light at Hortonville Rd.
- 31. *Bob Gasperetti, Furniture Makers - Bob Gasperetti. Handmade custom furniture, original and reproduction. 848 South End Rd, Mount Tabor VT 05253. (802) 293-5195. Traveling south on Rte 7, go 2.1 miles past the main intersection into Danby. Turn left onto South End Rd. Traveling north on Rte 7, go 2.3 miles past the entrance to Emerald Lake State Park and turn right onto South End Rd. On South End Rd we are 0.9 mile on the right.