Rutland County Map and Links
Studio Links and Directions are
below the map.
Fall Open Studio Weekend 2019 October 5th and 6th
Download a higher resolution map for screen or print
Listings below with this background color are late entries to Open Studio and do not appear on the printed map or the pdfs. See more information on the Updates Page.
Regional Information Centers
E. Brandon Artists Guild - 7 Center St, Brandon, VT 05733, (802) 247-4956
F. Chaffee Art Center - 16 South Main St., Rutland VT 05701. (802) 775-0356.
- 16. Brandon Artists Guild. Cooperative gallery for Vermont artists and artisans. 7 Center St (Rte 7), Brandon VT 05733. (802) 247-4956. Located in the center of Brandon.
- 17. Vermont Gallery of Folk Art - Warren Kimble, Robin Kent, Medana Gabbard. Contemporary American folk art, paintings and sculpture. 24 Park St, Brandon VT 05733. (802) 247-4280. In the center of Brandon, near and on the same side of the street as the Brandon Inn.
- 18. *Twin Elms Studio - Twin Elms Studio. Vitreous painted stained glass. 42 Elm St, Pittsford VT 05763. (631) 283-5649. Hallie will exhibit her work at Pittsford Village Farm located just off Rte 7, across from Kamuda's General store.
- 19. Sally Jenne Keefe - Original drawings, prints, cards. 52 Kingsley Ave, Rutland VT 05701. (802) 773-3042. In Rutland, at the junction of Rtes 4 and 7, travel to the third left, Roberts Ave and turn left. Turn right at next intersection (Roberts Ave. and Lincoln Ave). Turn left at the next street, Kingsley Ave. I am the next to last house on the left.
- 20. Stragnell Art - R Sanford Stragnell. Unique sculptures inspired by nature. 97 South St, Castleton VT 05734. (802) 468-2327. From Main St (Rte 4A) in Castleton, turn onto South St. Our studio is located 5 houses up from the corner, on the east side, in the red door barn behind the house.
- 21. Merwin Gallery - Tom Merwin. Oils on canvas, sumi ink drawings. 557 Main St, Castleton VT 05735. (802) 468-2592. Located on the south side of Rte 4A/Main St, in Castleton, next to the Blue Cat Bistro.
- 22. *Rising Meadow Pottery - Diane Rosenmiller and Nicholas Seidner. Gallery, kilns, studio, seconds, pizza! 50 West St, Middletown Springs VT 05757. (802) 235-9429. In the town of Middletown Springs, from the intersection of Rtes 140 and 133, take Rte 140 (West St) 0.2 mile to the fifth driveway on the right side of the road. Look for our sign.
- 23. Sissy's Kitchen - Paintings, photography, pottery, furniture and jewelry. 10 West St, Middletown Springs VT 05757. (802) 235-2000. In the town of Middletown Springs, from the 4 corners intersection of Rtes 140 and 133, take Rte 140 (West St) 0.1 mile to the second driveway on the right side of the road heading west.
- 24. David Munyak, Wood Turner, Wood Turner - David Munyak. Handmade bowls, woodturning, treenware. PO Box 1181, 99 East St, Middletown Springs VT 05757. (802) 235-1390. From the junction of Rte 133 and Rte 140, travel east on East St. for 0.3 miles. #99 will be on the left side of the road.
- 25. *G Felder... Hand Carved Bowls Hand Carved Bowls - Gene Felder. Traditionally made handcarved bowls. 149 Adams Rd, Shrewsbury VT 05738. (802) 558-9068. In Shrewsbury, from Rte 103, turn onto Lincoln Hill Rd. Adams Rd is the first left. Bear left at the fork and we are the 2nd drive on left.
- 26. Nature's Turn, LLC - Gerry Martin. Woodturned bowls and vessels. 998 Lincoln Hill Rd, Shrewsbury VT 05738. (802) 492-2244. From Rte 7, drive 3 miles south of Rutland to the junction with Rte 103. Turn on Rte 103 and travel southeast for 2.8 miles and turn left on Lincoln Hill Rd. Continue 1 mile over crest of hill and turn right on to private drive for 996 and 998 Lincoln Hill Rd. Shop is 0.25 mile straight ahead.
- 27. *Maya Zelkin Pottery - Maya Zelkin. Functional, woodfired, stoneware and porcelain pottery. 116 Coldham Rd, Shrewsbury VT 05738. (802) 492-2045. From Rte 103 in Cuttingsville, turn onto Town Hill Rd. Travel 1.8 miles to intersection with Lincoln Hill Rd and turn right. Go 3.9 miles to Cold River Road and turn left. Travel 0.2 mile to Upper Cold River Rd and turn right. Travel one mile to Coldham Rd, and turn right. The studio is at the second driveway on the right. From Rte 7 south of Rutland, turn onto North Shrewsbury Rd. Travel one mile to Cold River Rd and turn right. Travel 7 miles to Upper Cold River Rd and turn left. Go one mile to Coldham Rd and turn right. Studio is at the second driveway on the right.
- 28. The Potter Stone - David Stone. Burnished, carved, stoneware, earthenware pottery. 1735 Rte 103, Cuttingsville VT 05738. (802) 492-2301. From Rte 7 turn onto Rte 103. Travel about 6 miles. The studio is located on the right side in a grey building with red metal roof. We are directly across from the entrance to Old Turnpike Rd in East Wallingford. From the south travel north on Rte 103. When entering Mount Holly, look for the junction with Rte 140 and continue north for 1.8 miles. We are on the left side directly across from the entrance to Old Turnpike Rd in East Wallingford. The studio is grey with green trim.
- 29. *Bob Gasperetti, Furniture Makers, Furniture Makers - Bob Gasperetti. Handmade custom furniture, original and reproduction. 848 South End Rd, Mount Tabor VT 05253. (802) 293-5195. Traveling south on Rte 7, go 2.1 miles past the main intersection into Danby. Turn left onto South End Rd. Traveling north on Rte 7, go 2.3 miles past the entrance to Emerald Lake State Park and turn right onto South End Rd. On South End Rd we are 0.9 mile on the right.