1. *Carol Crawford Handweaver - Carol Crawford. Lush chenille scarves, shawls, blankets, rugs. 414 Hydes Hill Rd, Bakersfield VT 05441. (802) 827-4460. Rte 108 becomes Main St in Bakersfield. Travel north on Main and turn left onto Hydes Hill Rd. We are the fourth house on the right. Drive up the long driveway and park.
2. Milton Artists Guild. Work by more than 100 artists. 199 Route 7, Hannaford Plaza, Milton VT 05468. (802) 355-6583. From I-89N, take exit 17, head north on Rte 7 towards the center of Milton. We are located in the strip mall behind the Milton Post Office and right next to Aubuchon Hardware.
3. *Deskpets - Jason and Alissa Kenwood. Original welded metal crafts. 71 Lily Lane, Colchester VT 05446. (802) 899-0390. In Colchester on Rte 2A (Main St), travel to Lily Lane, the last road before the Colchester/ Essex town line). Number 71 is the 4th driveway on the left. It's a long driveway which goes down into the woods. Park on the side of the driveway or on Lily Lane.
4. The Felted Gnome Knows - Susanne Ryan. Whimsical hats, wool animal/gnome sculpture. 5 Loubier Dr, Essex Junction VT, 05452. (802) 355-3143. From Rte 15 coming from I-89, go past St. Michael's College and Fort Ethan Allen. Stay in the right lane and go straight through the Susie Wilson intersection. At the next light turn right onto West St extension. Take a left onto West St. Loubier is the second left from the Community gardens. I'm in the third driveway on the left in a big green house with a wraparound porch.
5. ArtHound Gallery. Vermont artists, original art and craft works. 21 Essex Way #405, Essex VT 05452. (802) 662-4808. Located off Rte 15 in the Essex Experience Marketplace.
6. Sugar House Jewelry - Erin Cohen. Fine silver and gold jewelry. 140 A VT Rte 15, Jericho VT 05465. (802) 310-7408. On Rte 15 traveling east, find me just past Cilley Hill Rd. My studio is on the right side of the road.
7. Rend'l Pottery - Irene Lederer LaCroix. Raku and saggar fired, pottery, sculpture and tiles. 62 Sawmill Rd, Jericho VT 05465. (802) 899-5546. Studio Location: Just over town line in Essex. In Jericho, on Rte 15 east travel one mile from the Old Red Mill and the sharp curve at Joe's Snack Bar on Rte 15. Turn left on Cilley Hill Rd at the Freedom Horse Farm (first left after the Jericho post office). Cross the one lane bridge and stay left at the fork (Hanley Lane). Travel to the Essex town line where the road becomes Sawmill Rd. My house is the brown cedar saltbox on the left exactly 2.3 miles from Rte 15. The studio is in the barn behind the house.
8. *Sweet Enemy Art - Kristin Richland. Imaginative paintings, prints, and spirited creatures. 52 Maple Ridge Rd, Underhill VT 05489. (802) 899-2621. From Rte 15 turn right at Jolley's store onto River Road. Just after the cemetery on the corner of River Rd and Park St, make a quick left onto Maple Ridge Rd. Travel for 0.5 mile, #52 is on the right immediately after the green water tower.
9. Gerald K. Stoner - Gerry Stoner. Whimsical, graceful, welded steel sculpture. 185 River Rd, Underhill VT 05489. (802) 324-3897. From Jolley's Store on Rte 15 in Jericho, travel toward River Rd. Take the first right onto River Rd and drive 1.9 miles. Find us in the blue farmhouse with red doors at 185 River Rd.
10. Emile A. Gruppe Gallery. Serving as headquarters for state maps and exhibits of local area artists. 22 Barber Farm Road, Jericho VT 05465. (802) 899-3211. On I-89 take exit 11 and go west very briefly on Rte 2. At the stoplight bear right onto Rte 117. Proceed 2.5 miles then turn right onto Barber Farm Road. Go 2.3 miles and the gallery is on your left in the barn complex behind a large white colonial farmhouse, six large solar panels in the field on the left.
11. Dianne Shullenberger. Fabric collage, colored pencil, sculpture. 228 Nashville Rd, Jericho VT 05465. (802) 899-4993. From I-89 take exit 11 and look for Rte 117. At the corner of Rte 117 and Governor Peck Rd (Blue Flame Gas Co.), turn right onto Governor Peck Rd and travel to the end. Turn left onto Browns Trace Rd and travel 1 mile. Turn right at Maple Corner Farm Stables onto Nashville Rd. After 2 miles find us in a large farm house on the right. Our site is the historic homestead of Snowflake Bentley.
12. *Meinhardt Design, Inc - Jean Meinhardt. Hand-thrown porcelain pottery, micro- crystalline glazes. 202 Murray Drive, Richmond VT 05477. (802) 434-2409. From exit 11 on I-89, turn onto Rte 2 and travel east toward Richmond. Continue straight through the traffic light in Richmond and go about 3 miles. Look for a red barn on the right. Murray Drive is opposite the barn. Turn left onto Murray Drive and go to the top. Traveling west on Rte 2 from Waterbury, go 0.5 mile past Jonesville and see the red barn on the left, Murray Drive on the right. Go to the top of the drive.
13. Gordon Rowe - Gordon Rowe. Ceramics both thrown and handbuilt. 239 Texas Hill Rd, Huntington VT 05462. (802) 881-3975. From Richmond, take the Huntington Rd about 6 miles to Texas Hill Road. Turn right on Texas Hill Rd, and the studio is up a third of a mile on the left.
14. *Daryl V. Storrs Artworks - Daryl Storrs. Landscapes, jewelry, woodcuts, pastels, color. 235 Bridge St, Huntington VT 05462. (802) 434-5040. From I-89 north or south, take Richmond exit 11. Go south on Rte 2 towards Richmond. At traffic light take a right onto Bridge Street. Go over RR tracks, river, and by Round Church (on the left). Bear right around corner. Go about 6.5 miles to Huntington. Pass Beaudry's Store and turn left onto Bridge St and cross the bridge. My house is the third on the left with the studio in the red barn next to the house.
15. *Ginny Joyner. Antique farmhouse gallery. Classes too!. 2810 Greenbush Rd, Charlotte VT 05445. (802) 355-5400. Traveling south on Rte 7, turn right onto Ferry Rd. in Charlotte. The studio is located just past the Old Brick Store, on the same side of the road, at the corner of Greenbush Rd and Ferry Rd. Look for a white farmhouse across from the clock at the Old Brick Store.
16. Bryn Meadow Studio - Elysabethe, (Libby)' James. Paintings of farm animals and the rural landscape. 5 Green Meadow Acres, Vergennes VT 05491. (802) 373-7743. In Vergennes on Main Street in the middle of town (stone buildings area) turn on to Green St. Find the large ice cream cone which hangs at the corner. Go south on Green 0.4 mile to Green Meadow Acres. We are the third house on the left, a yellow house with green shutters. Follow signs.
17. *Goldenrod & Jasper Co. - Katharine Bentley. Pottery and Woven Goods. 25 Mountain View St, Suite C. Bristol Vt 05443. (802) 238-6655. From Burlington or Middlebury travel on Rte 7 to its junction with Rte 17. Travel east on Rte 17 to Bristol and turn right onto Mountain St, then left onto Mountain View St. Studio is located on the side of the building. Entrance is through the wooden fence. Parking is available in the gravel parking lot.
18. *Deborah Holmes Watercolors - Deborah Holmes. Watercolors, giclee prints and acrylagouache paintings. 24 Garfield St, Bristol VT 05443. (802) 453-8511. From the center of Bristol, turn north on North St, turn right on Garfield St at Almost Home. We are the fourth house on the left. Traveling south on Rte 116, turn onto North St. Turn left onto Garfield St, still the fourth house on the left.
19. *Robert Compton Pottery - Robert Compton and Christine Homer. Handthrown functional and decorative pottery. 2662 N 116 Rd, Bristol VT 05443. (802) 453-3778. We are located 5 miles north from the village of Bristol on Rte 116.
20. *Ellen Spring Painted Silk - Ellen Spring. Dyed, painted, silk fiber wearables. 2476 Ireland Rd, Starksboro VT 05487. (802) 453-5538. From Bristol, travel north on Rte 116 for about 6 miles. Turn right onto Ireland Rd. Bear left at fork. Continue 2.5 miles. Studio is visible from road on the right. Blue mailbox, #2476.
21. *Trillium Art & Beyond - Yinglei Zhang. Chinese painting and calligraphy, ceramic, stone and woodwork. 56 High St, Middlebury VT 05753. (802) 388-8229. High St is the street behind Swift House Inn. From Rte 7S, pass Methodist Church on your right, turn right at traffic light onto Stewart Lane. From Rte 7 N, turn left at traffic light onto Stewart Lane, turn left onto High St and travel to the end. Look for yellow Open Studio signs.
22. *Alice Eckles Studio - Alice Eckles. Showing paintings at Golden Rule Mead, 8 Elm St, Middlebury VT 05753. (802) 310-9364. On Rte 7 traveling south, just north of Middlebury turn right at the traffic lights onto Elm St and travel a short distance to find Golden Rule on the left.
23. *Mike Mayone Fine Art - Mike Mayone. Paintings, prints, note cards, realism, lessons. 8 Case St, Middlebury VT 05753. (802) 388-7401. From Middlebury, go south on Rte 7 about 3+ miles, then left onto Rte 125 east towards East Middlebury for 0.5 mile. At the 4 way stop, go left between the post office and convenience store onto Rte 116N (Case St), a few houses up on the right, a single story (8 Case St). Studio is upstairs in the blue garage in back. From the central VT/ Rte 100 area, take Rte 125 in Hancock and go west over the mountain (about 15.5 scenic miles) to the intersection with Rte 116. Go right and follow above directions.
24. *Muffy K G Art - Muffy Kashkin Grollier. Needlefelted paintings, small gifts, felting demonstrations. 310 Rte 22A, Orwell VT 05760. (802) 948-2561. My studio is located in the second house south of the blinking light at the junction of routes 22A and 73.
25. *Mud Puppy Pottery - Andy Snyder. Pottery demonstrations, exhibits and sales. 682 Sunset Lake Rd, Orwell VT 05760. (802) 793-4728. Take Rte 22A, (south from Vergennes or north from Fair Haven) and travel to its intersection with Rte 144 in Benson also called the Benson Rd. Travel to Sunset Lake Rd, about 1.7 miles and turn left. Travel for about 2.5 miles. My studio is the first place on the right after Camp Sunrise.
26. *Caleb Kenna Photography - Caleb Kenna. Vermont photography, images, prints, notecards. 40 Old Farm Road, Brandon VT 05733. (802) 770-8700. From Rte 7 in Brandon, turn onto Prospect St, and take the second right onto Old Farm Rd. Follow signs.
27. *Brandon Artists Guild. Cooperative gallery for Vermont artists and artisans. 7 Center St (Rte 7), Brandon VT 05733. (802) 247-4956. Located in the center of Brandon.
28. Vermont Gallery of Folk Art - Warren Kimble, Robin Kent, Medana Gabbard. Contemporary American folk art, paintings and sculpture. 24 Park St, Brandon VT 05733. (802) 247-4280. In the center of Brandon, near and on the same side of the street as the Brandon Inn.
29. *Twin Elms Studio - Hallie Monroe. Vitreous painted stained glass. 42 Elm St, Pittsford VT 05763. (631) 283-5649. Hallie's studio is located at Pittsford Village Farm, just off Rte 7, across from Kamuda's General store.
30. *Carrie Pill. Colorful, Vermont life oil paintings. 20 Birchwood Ave, Rutland VT 05701. (802) 291-4259. From Woodstock Ave/Rte 4 East in Rutland turn onto Lafayette St, then turn left onto Birchwood Ave. Twenty Birchwood is the gray house on the right at the end of the street.
31. *Stragnell Art - R Sanford Stragnell. Unique sculptures inspired by nature. 97 South St, Castleton VT 05734. (802) 468-2327. From Main St (Rte 4A) in Castleton, turn onto South St. Our studio is located 5 houses up from the corner, on the east side, in the red door barn behind the house.
32. Merwin Gallery - Tom Merwin. Oils on canvas, sumi ink drawings. 557 Main St, Castleton VT 05735. (802) 468-2592. Located on the south side of Rte 4A/Main St, in Castleton, next to the Castleton Pizza Place.
33. Stone Valley Arts at Fox Hill - Exhibiting work by the Monotype Guild of New England: Monotypes, printing, wall sculpture, books. 145 East Main St, Poultney VT 05764. (802) 353-6502. Located one eighth of a mile east from the intersection of Rte 30 and Main ST (Rte 140), directly across from the Poultney High School.
34. *Rising Meadow Pottery - Diane Rosenmiller and Nicholas Seidner. Gallery, kilns, studio, seconds, pizza! 50 West St, Middletown Springs VT 05757. (802) 235-9429. In the town of Middletown Springs, from the intersection of Rtes 140 and 133, take Rte 140 (West St) 0.2 mile to the fifth driveway on the right side of the road. Look for our sign.
35. *Nature's Turn, LLC - Gerry Martin. Woodturned bowls and vessels. 998 Lincoln Hill Rd, Shrewsbury VT 05738. (802) 492-2244. From Rte 7, drive 3 miles south of Rutland to the junction with Rte 103. Turn on Rte 103 and travel southeast for 2.8 miles and turn left on Lincoln Hill Rd. Continue 1 mile over crest of hill and turn right on to private drive for 996 and 998 Lincoln Hill Rd. Shop is a quarter of a mile straight ahead.
36. The Potter Stone - David Stone. Burnished, carved, stoneware, earthenware pottery. 1735 Rte 103, Cuttingsville VT 05738. (802) 492-2301. From Rte 7 turn onto Rte 103. Travel about 6 miles. The studio is located on the right side in a grey building with red metal roof. We are directly across from the entrance to Old Turnpike Rd in East Wallingford. From the south travel north on Rte 103. When entering Mount Holly, look for the junction with Rte 140 and continue north for 1.8 miles. We are on the left side directly across from the entrance to Old Turnpike Rd in East Wallingford. The studio is grey with green trim.
37. MMountain Heart School of Craft - Andrea Myklebust. Hand weaving, handspun yarns, sculpture, paintings. 34 South Main St, Danby VT 05739. (612) 599-9047. Located just off Rte 7 between Rutland and Manchester.
Indigo + Green - Dublin Durller-Wilson. Abstract original paintings, handmade jewelry. 34 South Main St, Danby VT 05739. (802) 417-9989. Indigo + Green is in the same building at Mountain Heart School.
38. *Bob Gasperetti, Furniture Makers - Bob Gasperetti. Handmade wooden furniture, and accessories. 848 South End Rd, Mount Tabor VT 05253. (802) 293-5195. Traveling south on Rte 7, go 2.1 miles past the main intersection into Danby. Turn left onto South End Rd. Traveling north on Rte 7, go 2.3 miles past the entrance to Emerald Lake State Park and turn right onto South End Rd. On South End Rd we are 0.9 mile on the right.
39. *JH Forge - Jim Hurlburt. Knife maker, culinary specialty. 2438 Vt Rte 30, Pawlet VT 05761. (802) 325-6433. On Rte 30, about 4 miles north of Dorset and 4 miles south of Pawlet.
40. *Epoch Vermont Artisans - 18 Vermont Artisans. Pottery, furniture, glass, wearables, prints. 4927 Main St, Manchester Center VT 05255. (802) 768-9711. In Manchester Center, find us on Main St/Rte 7A on the same side of the street as the Northshire Bookstore.
41. *Lyon Pond Studio - Karen Utiger. Silver jewelry, fused glass cabochons. 253 Hapgood Pond Rd, Peru VT 05152. (802) 375-4919. From Manchester on Rte 11, pass Bromley Mountain Ski Resort. In about 2 miles, turn left at the sign for Peru. Proceed down Main St to the church. At the fork, veer to the left onto Hapgood Pond Rd. We are the fifth house on the left. From Londonderry on Rte 11, go about 5 miles and take a slight right into Peru. At the stop sign, turn a hard right onto Hapgood Pond Rd. We are the fifth house on the left.
*Utiger Fine Art - David Utiger. Imagined New England landscape paintings. 253 Hapgood Pond Rd, Peru VT 05152. (802) 375-4919. Utiger Fine Art has a studio at 253 Hapgood Pond Rd. Follow directions in Lyon Pond Studio.
42. *Matthew Tell Pottery - Matthew Tell. Wood-fired pottery, with earth tones and overlays. 163 Potter's Rd, Marlboro VT 05344. (802) 254-8057. From Rte 9 going west, turn right onto Sunset Lake Rd. Go 4.6 miles, road will turn to gravel. Look for yellow sign (North Pond Rd) on the left. Studio is at the second driveway on North Pond Road on the left.
43. *Chris Lann Designs - Chris Lann. Contemporary handcrafted fine sterling jewelry. 1420 Sunset Lake Rd, Brattleboro VT 05301. (802) 254-0383. From I-91, take exit 2 and head west. Follow Western Ave (Rte 9) for about 3 miles. Immediately after the Chelsea Royal Diner, turn right onto Sunset Lake Road. Studio is 2.75 miles on left.
44. *Naomi Lindenfeld Clayworks - Naomi Lindenfeld. Nature-inspired, colored clay pottery. 330 Meadowbrook Rd, Brattleboro VT 05301. (802) 258-6475. From the east: On I-91, take exit 2 and go 1.5 miles west on Rte 9. Turn right onto Meadowbrook Road. Go 0.25 mile and bear right. Cross the Whetstone Brook and go another 0.25 mile to #330, a dark brown house with gold trim on the left. From the west: After passing the commercial district of West Brattleboro on Rte 9, take a left onto Meadowbrook Road. After 0.25 mile the road bends to the left, cross the Whetstone Brook and travel 0.25 mile to #330, a dark brown house with gold trim on the left.
45. Orchard Street Pottery - Walter Slowinski. Woodfired salt-glazed pottery, branch handles. 658 Orchard St, Brattleboro VT 05301. (802) 257-1030. On I-91, take exit 2 onto Rte 9. Travel west on Rte 9, 0.1 mile and turn right onto Orchard St, the second street on the right. Travel north for 1.1 miles. The studio is on the left in the old brown barn, first house past the cemetery.
46. *Vermont Artisan Designs & Gallery 2. Pottery, art, glass, jewelry and wood. 106 Main St, Brattleboro VT 05301. (802) 257-7044. From I-91, take exit 1 and go east on Rte 5 to Main St. Find us on the left side once the street levels out. Additional parking behind the gallery.
47. McBride & Rosser Studio - Robert McBride and Phyllis Rosser. Dynamic abstract paintings and sculptures. 17 Rockingham St, Bellows Falls VT 05101. (802) 463-1992. On I-91 traveling south take exit 6, traveling north take exit 5 and follow signs into downtown. 17 Rockingham Street is an old firehouse building, just off the square. The studio is located on the second floor.
48. *Sherwin Art Glass - Christopher Sherwin. Unique collectible, handsculpted, blown glass. 33 Bridge St, Bellows Falls VT 05101. (802) 376-5744. From I-91 traveling north, take exit 5. Make a slight right onto the I-91 access Rd/Westminster Street Hwy and go for 0.6 mile. Turn left onto Rte 5 and go for 2.5 miles. Bear right at the light onto N Westminster St and go 0.3 mile into the center of Bellows Falls. Turn right onto Bridge St, pass the post office on the right, cross the canal bridge, and find me at #33 on the right. Traveling south on I-91 take exit 6 and bear right onto Rte 5S. Follow signs to Bellows Falls. Go left onto Bridge St and follow directions above.
WaterMusicArt Studios - Scott J. Morgan. Abstract painting on canvas and guitars. 33 Bridge St, Bellows Falls VT 05101. (802) 289-4347. Scott's studio is located in the same place as Sherwin Art Glass and Tsuga Studios. Please follow directions in either listing.
49. *Tsuga Studios - Nicholas Kekic. Decorative and functional blown glass. 33 Bridge St, Bellows Falls VT 05101. (802) 875-1825. Located next door to Sherwin Art Glass. Follow directions in that listing.
50. *Clare Adams Art. Prints and painted glass. 664 Cambridgeport Rd, Grafton VT 05141. (802) 380-5089. Exhibiting at 33 Bridge St, Bellows Falls VT 05101. Follow directions in Chris Sherwin's listing.
51. *Gallery at the VAULT - Vermont State Craft Center. Local and regional fine arts, exceptional artisans. 68 Main St, Springfield VT 05156. (802) 885-7111. From I-91, take exit 7 and travel west 3.8 miles on Rte 11 into downtown Springfield. VAULT will be on your right, at #68 Main Street, next to The Copper Fox restaurant. From Chester, take Rte 11 east into downtown Springfield. VAULT will be on your left.
52. *Collective - the Art of Craft - the Art of Craft. Metal, clay, fiber, wood, glass. 47 Central St, Woodstock VT 05091. (802) 457-1298. On I-89 take exit 1 and turn onto Rte 4. Head west toward Woodstock and go about 8 miles. Look for us on the left. We are on the street level in the Stone building across from the post office on the Kedron River.
53. ArtisTree Community Arts Center and Gallery. Painting and sculpture spanning many genres. 2095 Pomfret Rd, S Pomfret VT 05067. (802) 457-3500. From Woodstock, go north on Rte 12. After passing Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historic Park, the Mt. Tom Farmer's Market, you will arrive at a fork in the road. Turn right at the fork onto Pomfret Rd and travel for 2 miles. When the road splits again at Teago's General Store, take a right. Artistree Community Arts Center and Gallery will be immediately on the left, next to the Pomfret Town Library.
54. White River Craft Center - Kimball House. Photography, weaving, woodworking. 50 Randolph Ave, Randolph VT 05060. (802) 728-8912. Take I-89 exit 4 and go west (downhill) on Rte 66 for 2.5 miles to the stop sign. After Cumberland Farms, bear left onto Rte 12, and into Randolph. At the end of the downtown block, turn left onto Merchant's Row, go through the stop sign and straight ahead onto Randolph Avenue. The White River Craft Center is on the hill straight ahead.
55. Peter Evans Pottery - Peter Evans. Utilitarian, hand thrown stoneware pottery. 107 Evans Rd, Northfield VT 05663. (802) 485-8347. We are located on Rte 12A south, five miles from Northfield. Look for "Evans Road" on the left. Drive to top of the hill, house and studio on the left.
56. *Art Etc. Artisan crafts, art, local gallery. 32 Depot Square, Northfield VT 05663. (802) 279-5048. Traveling south on Rte 12 into Northfield, turn right (or left if traveling north) onto Depot square and find us on the right, middle of the block.
57. *Moosewalk Studios and Gallery - Gary Eckhart and Roarke Sharlow. Watercolor paintings, photography, and giclee prints. 200 Orion Rd, Warren VT 05674. (802) 583- 2224. Travel on Rte 100 to Warren. Turn onto Lincoln Gap Rd, opposite Country Motor Cars. Travel west on Lincoln Gap Rd for 2 miles to our studio/gallery sign, hanging on a mailbox. At the mailbox, make a right turn into our driveway.
58. *Mad Women in the Attic - Elga Gemst. Fresh, original, metal and stained glass. 1104 Rte 100B, Moretown VT 05660. (802) 496-4614. Studio is in downtown Moretown Village across the street from the Moretown post office and immediately south of the Moretown Village Grocery. Unit 1, in the apartment building, will be well marked.
59. Sprout Industry Designs - Kelly O'Hearn. Block prints on paper and clothing. 1104 Rte 100B, Moretown VT 05660. (802) 272 4101. Kelly's studio space is part of Elga Gemst's studio at 1104 Rte 100B. Follow directions in that listing.
60. Jeremy Ayers Pottery - Jeremy Ayers. Functional, patterned, modern, stoneware, pottery. 18 Elm St, #3, Waterbury VT 05676. (802) 363-3592. From I-89, take exit 10 and travel toward Waterbury. At the roundabout take the second turn onto N Main St/Rte 2. At the Prohibition Pig (formerly Alchemist Brewery), turn right onto Elm St. We are the yellow house at the corner of Elm St and Randall St. From Rte 2 heading north turn left onto Elm Street.
61. *Katie O'Rourke Art - Katie O'Rourke. Acrylic and oil paintings and classes. 24 Main St, Montpelier VT 05602. (802) 498-8588. Go in the door between the Savoy Theater and the Drawing Board. Head up the stairs and I am the first door on your right. Directly next to the mailboxes.
62. *Blue Roof Designs - Elissa Campbell. Handbound books, journals, artist's books. 846 Gallison Hill Rd, Montpelier VT 05602. (802) 229-1342. From the roundabout on Main St, continue on Main St, up the hill to Town Hill Rd. Turn right onto Town Hill Rd and follow to its junction with Gallison Hill Rd. Travel past U-32 High School and look for the house with the blue roof on the right. On I-89 take exit 8 to Montpelier. The exit merges into a road that becomes Rte 2. Continue straight for about 2+ miles. At the traffic circle, take the second exit to continue on Rte 2, and travel 0.3 mile to Gallison Hill Rd. Turn left onto Gallison Hill Rd and go 0.8 mile to the studio on the left in a gray house with blue trim, #846.
63. Art at the Kent - 2020 Hindsight. Seeing the past anew with contemporary art - September 10 - October 10. 7 Old West Church Rd, Calais VT 05648. (802) 229-6613. In Montpelier, travel north on Main St to the roundabout and take the first right. Go up the hill and continue straight on what becomes County Rd for about 10 miles to Maple Corner. Just before the pavement ends, turn right onto Kent Hill Rd. Travel 0.6 mile to the first intersection and find the museum on the right.
64. *Blackthorne Forge - Steven C. Bronstein. Functional and sculptural, contemporary ironwork. 3821 Rte 2, Marshfield VT 05658. (802) 426-3369. We are 2 miles west of Marshfield on Rte 2 in the large red building on the left, with sculptures out front, or 6 miles east of Plainfield on Rte 2 on the right.
65. *Vermont Rughooking Studio - Sandy Ducharme. Hooked wool rugs and rug hooking supplies. 3053 Main St, Cabot VT 05647. (802) 522-3525. Travel on Rte 2 towards Plainfield and continue to Marshfield. In Marshfield turn left onto Rte 215. Follow 215 to Cabot Village, about 5 miles. The studio is on the left across from the Cabot Town Hall.
66. Hugo Mesa Studio - Hugo Mesa. Woodcarved doors, furniture, mirrors, mantels. 673 West Hill Rd, Craftsbury VT 05826. (802) 586-7537. Travel north on Rte 14 from Hardwick to Craftsbury, about 10 miles. After you pass the sign for Craftsbury on the right, you will see a farm on the left. Turn left at the farm onto West Hill Rd, pass two camps on either side of the road. Continue heading up the hill for about 0.5 miles. 673 will be the first black mailbox on the left.
67. *Wind's Edge Studio & Happy Dog Hand Dyed - Marion Philipsen Seasholtz. Quilts, pillows, hand dyed clothing, banners, windsocks. 35 Marvin Rd, Johnson VT 05656. (802) 635-2731. Follow directions in Seasholtz Glass Design listing.
68. *Seasholtz Glass Design - Matt Seasholtz. Blown glass bowls, vases, weights. PO Box 414, Johnson VT 05656. (802) 635-2731. Located on Marvin Rd. From Rte 15 in Johnson, turn onto Pearl St by the bookstore. Travel straight up the hill (Clay Hill Rd) for about 2 miles. When the road forks, take the right fork. We are in the first house on the left. Follow the Open Studio signs.
69. *Allen Hill Press - Jeanne Amato. Original, hand-pulled woodblock prints and etchings. 2826 Allen Hill Rd, S Royalton VT 05068. (802) 299-6444. From North Pomfret take Howe Hill Rd towards Sharon. Take the first left (dirt road) onto Allen Hill Road. Go 2.8 miles to a mini-4 corners and go straight onto my driveway. See sign for Allen Hill Press. From Woodstock take Rte 12 towards Barnard but take right turn (just outside of town) onto Stage Road heading to S Pomfret and Suicide Six. At Teago General Store go right onto Pomfret Rd. Go about 4 miles to Howe Hill Rd on left. Take this and follow as above.