Caledonia, Orleans and Lamoille Counties
Studio Links and Directions are below the map.
Map and Links
Fall Open Studio Weekend 2019 October 5th and 6th
Links to the individual studios and galleries on this map are listed below.
Look for asterisk (*) to find pages that have more information and pictures of artwork.
Listings below with this background color are late entries to Open Studio and do not appear on the printed map or the pdfs. See more information on the Updates Page.
Regional Information Centers
O. Northeast Kingdom Artisans Guild - 430 Railroad St, St Johnsbury VT 05819. (802) 748-0158.
P. Miller's Thumb - 14 Breezy Ave, Greensboro VT 05841. (802) 533-2045.
- 79. *Roosevelt Fine Art - Michael Roosevelt. Limited edition prints, antiques, paintings. 2078 Rte 15, Walden VT 05873. (802) 563-2215. A private gallery and studio located on Rte 15, in the lower level of the barn, between Howard Rd and Davidson Rd, 2 miles north of the intersection of Rte 2 and Rte 15.
- 80. Hugo Mesa Studio - Hugo Mesa. Woodcarved doors, furniture, mirrors, mantels. 673 West Hill Rd, Craftsbury VT 05826. (802) 586-7537. Travel north on Rte 14 from Hardwick to Craftsbury, about 10 miles. After you pass the sign for Craftsbury on the right, you will see a farm on the left. Turn left at the farm onto West Hill Rd, pass two camps on either side of the road. Continue heading up the hill for about 0.5 miles. 673 will be the first black mailbox on the left.
- 81. My Earthwork - Thea Alvin and Michael Clookey. Stone sculpture, landscape art, garden design. 1626 LaPorte Rd, Morrisville VT 05661. (802) 578-0237. My studio is on Rte 100 in Morrisville. We are located on the corner of Meadow Dr and Rte 100, 2 miles south of Morristown and 7 miles north of Stowe.
- 82. Vermont Pottery Works by Elaine Diamond - Elaine Diamond. Mugs, platters, bowls, decorative items. 374 Farm Hill Rd, Morristown VT 05661. (802) 793-2707. From Stowe traveling north on Rte 100, take a left onto the Morristown Corners Rd. If traveling south from Hyde Park it will be a right turn. Travel to a four way intersection of Stagecoach Rd and Morristown Corners. Continue straight onto Walton Rd and bear left at the fork. In about 0.75 mile turn right onto Fontaine Hill Rd and take the first left onto Farm Hill Rd. Turn into the third driveway on the right.
- 83. Seasholtz Glass Design - Matt Seasholtz. Blown glass bowls, vases, paper weights. 35 Marvin Rd, Johnson VT 05656. (802) 635-2731. From Rte 15 in Johnson, turn onto Pearl St by the bookstore. Travel straight up the hill (Clay Hill Rd) for about 2 miles. When the road forks, take the right fork. We are in the first house on the left. Follow the Open Studio signs.
- 84. Wind's Edge Studio - Marion Philipsen Seasholtz. Quilts, pillows, wallhangings, banners, windsocks, fabric, clothing. 35 Marvin Rd, Johnson VT 05656. (802) 635-2731. Follow the directions in #83.