Caledonia County Map and Links
Studio Links and Directions are below the map.
Spring Open Studio Weekend 2017 May 27 & 28
Links to the individual studios and galleries on this map are listed below.
Look for asterisk (*) to find pages that have more information and pictures of artwork.
Regional Information Centers
E. Northeast Kingdom Artisans Guild - 430 Railroad St, St Johnsbury VT 05819. (802) 748-0158.
- 43. Sanderson's Wooden Bowls - Sam and Weeza Sanderson. Bowl turning. 2902 Rte 114, East Burke VT 05832. (802) 626-9622. On I-91 take exit 23 and head north on Rte 5, through the village of Lyndonville. At the northern end of town, bear right onto Rte 114 and go north to the village of East Burke. Continue past the village on Rte 114 for about 2.5 miles. Look for a white farmhouse with red barn on the right with donkeys and a Sanderson's Wooden Bowls sign in front.
- 44. Kelly Doyle. Vibrant paintings, repurposed sewn creations. 181 Maple St, St Johnsbury VT 05819. (802) 424-1323. Driving north on Main St go one block past the Fairbanks Museum and turn right onto Maple St. We are the first house on the right, 181 Maple. The studio entrance is through the green double doors.
- 45. Joe's Pond Craft Shop - Deborah Stresing. Showing the work of area artists. 2748 Rte 2, W Danville VT 05873. (802) 684-2192. Travel on Rte 2 to the junction of Rte 2 and 15 in West Danville. The shop is located at that junction, in the barn attached to Hastings Store. 046. Vermont Glass Workshop - Harry and Wendy Besett. Functional and decorative handblown glass. 482 Mackville Rd, Hardwick VT 05843. (802) 472-5733. From Hardwick going south on Rte 14, Main St, turn left on Mackville Rd and travel for 0.5 mile. Studio is on the right.
- 47. Lucian Avery Blacksmith - Lucian Avery. Thumblatches, hinges, fire tools, gates. 736 Mackville Rd, Hardwick VT 05843. (802) 472-3899. From the blinking light at the junction of Rtes 14 and 15 in Hardwick go south 0.5 mile on Rte 14, then left onto Mackville Rd. Studio is 0.7 miles up Mackville Rd on the right.
- 48. Charuby Studios - Ruby and Ken Leslie. Handwoven scarves, Artist's books and paintings. 244 Carey Rd, Hardwick VT 05843. (802) 472-6375. From Hardwick village, go 1 mile south on Rte 14S. Turn left onto Carey Rd, across from the M&M convenience store/gas station. Our studios are 0.25 mile up Carey Rd on the right. Park at the top of the driveway and enjoy the gardens.