Bennington County Map and Links
Studio Links and Directions are
below the map.
Spring Open Studio Weekend May 25 & 26, 2019
Regional Information Center
G. Epoch - 18 Vermont Artisans - 4927 Main St, Manchester Center VT 05255. (802) 768-9711.
- 65. M Schwartz Arts - Mary Schwartz. Traditional paintings in egg tempera. 241 Mad Tom Rd, E Dorset VT 05253. (802) 362-7235. From Rte 7, turn onto Mad Tom Road, across from East Dorset General Store. About 0.25 mile on the left is 241 Mad Tom Rd, about 7 houses from Rte 7. The studio is behind the house in our barn.
- 66. *Epoch - 18 Vermont Artisans. Pottery, furniture, glass, wearables, prints. 4927 Main St, Manchester Center VT 05255. (802) 768-9711. In Manchester Center, find us on Main St/Rte 7A on the same side of the street as the Northshire Bookstore.
- 67. Battenkill Pottery - Jessica Phillips. Ceramics, clay flutes, bowls, vases, jewelry. 3456 Rte 7A, Arlington VT 05250. (802) 379-5712. On Rte 7 take exit 3. At the intersection of Rte 313 and Rte 7A, take a right onto Rte 7A north toward Arlington. Drive 0.9 miles. We will be on the right before you get to the center of Arlington. Studio is in the back in the barn.
- 68. The Left Bank - Rhonda Ratray. On exhibit Frank Howard, paintings and drawings. 5 Bank St, North Bennington VT 05257. (617) 512-0012. From 67A travel north from Bennington until it becomes Main St in North Bennington. Main St jogs to the left and becomes Bank St. Find Left Bank on the right.
- 69. *Mary Angus and Readsboro Glassworks - Readsboro Glassworks. Handblown glass and glass sculpture. 6954 Main St, Readsboro VT 05350. (802) 423-7706. Traveling south on Rte 100 from Whitingham, we are located in the center of Readsboro, one and a half blocks past the Readsboro Inn, on the left hand side of Main St, lower level. From Massachusetts, follow Rte 100 north into Readsboro. We are the fourth building after the Readsboro General Store on the right hand side of Main St, lower level.